Thread: Arkansas Thanksgiving

I am headed out there Tuesday before Thanksgiving to hunt and go to the world calling competition. Anybody else headed that way?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

OOh OOh I want to go!!!
    Team Echo!<br />2004, 05, 06 SC State Duck Calling Champion

I'm headed to Mississippi, I leave Thursday as well.

Yall represent us oos people well
    More fuel = more boost!!

Will be out there this weekend but will probably come back on Tues. You hunting public or private?
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

we're heading out for the second season that starts in december. I get the duck reports from arkansas and they look good for this year, there is a 125% increase in duck population from last year, all we gotta do is keep hoping for more cold fronts to keep pushin them down from the north. let us know how you do over thanksgiving.
    \"CUT \'EM BOYS!!\"

10-4
    I will be leaving on Tuesday. I will post some pics when I get back!!
    Team Echo!<br />2004, 05, 06 SC State Duck Calling Champion

Swipa we will be hunting mostly private. Talked to one fellow today, they limited out in 45 minutes.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

They are not in the norm. Most people ain't killing squat....public or private. Take your therma cell! Good luck Buggy.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead