Thread: Fresh shrimp in Anderson 3/12 if anyone interested

Default Fresh shrimp in Anderson 3/12 if anyone interested

Just a heads up if anyone in Anderson is interested.

The “Shrimp Man” will be back in Anderson Friday , he has jumbo white $8lb and Royal Reds $9lb

Heads on but he will pop them off while you pay if you like

They will be across from my office at 230 W Whitner St (parking lot of Epps Attorney’s office ). Their parking lot is behind their office

If you do FB he is on there and has several other locations throughout the state

Old man Epps, what a cocky shit he was, lol.

I was on a jury of a dude he defended. Everyone I knew was telling me how Epps gets everyone off so his guy is not guilty, you just ain’t reached a verdict yet. Wrong. Guilty AF.

After the verdict the judge asked if his client wanted pre sentencing review or whatever It’s called. Epps say “let me talk with my client, we didn’t expect to need it” to which the Judge pointed to the jury and replied, “those folks over there disagree with you”

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Old man Epps, what a cocky shit he was, lol.

I was on a jury of a dude he defended. Everyone I knew was telling me how Epps gets everyone off so his guy is not guilty, you just ain’t reached a verdict yet. Wrong. Guilty AF.

After the verdict the judge asked if his client wanted pre sentencing review or whatever It’s called. Epps say “let me talk with my client, we didn’t expect to need it” to which the Judge pointed to the jury and replied, “those folks over there disagree with you”

Yes he is/was.

Thats funny

Default Fresh shrimp in Anderson 3/12 if anyone interested

After that they agree to do the pre sentencing review right there so the judge pulls out the dud’e’s rap sheet and starts reading. Epps jumps up and yells “I object!”. Judge looks up at him and asks, “to what!?!?”.

Old man Epps says the Judge can’t read that in front of the jury. Judge looks around theatrically then says “what Jury?......oh, you talking about those folks over there again? They quit being jurors and went back to being private citizens when they signed this here paper that says your client is guilty as charged.....now if you don’t mind I’m going to get back to reading this here list of priors because it’s rather long and is going to take a while for me to get through”
    Last edited by Tater; 03-07-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Gulf shrimp?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Gulf shrimp?

Yep, or so I understood that was what he said
    Last edited by tprice; 03-07-2021 at 06:11 PM.

I pan seared those royals and they were to die for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    After that they agree to do the pre sentencing review right there so the judge pulls out the dud’e’s rap sheet and starts reading. Epps jumps up and yells “I object!”. Judge looks up at him and asks, “to what!?!?”.

Old man Epps says the Judge can’t read that in front of the jury. Judge looks around theatrically then says “what Jury?......oh, you talking about those folks over there again? They quit being jurors and went back to being private citizens when they signed this here paper that says your client is guilty as charged.....now if you don’t mind I’m going to get back to reading this here list of priors because it’s rather long and is going to take a while for me to get through”

That is hilarious but sounds like him
    Last edited by tprice; 03-08-2021 at 05:53 AM.

Gonna need to verify his marriage / divorce status(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Gonna need to verify his marriage / divorce status(s)
    I was starting to get worried about you.