Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accused Johnsonville child raper arrested

Default Accused Johnsonville child raper arrested

SC School Board Chairman Arrested On Multiple Child Sex Charges
    Breaking…

Published 11 hours ago on March 4, 2021By Mandy Matney

Following his sudden resignation Wednesday, Florence County School District Five Chairman Christopher Garrett Marsh was arrested on multiple child sex charges Thursday.

Chris Marsh, 51, was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of second-degree statutory sexual conduct with a minor, and two counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, according to the Florence County Sheriff’s Office.

Officials with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office said that Marsh was arrested following an extensive investigation by child abuse investigators.

According to the sheriff’s office, Marsh allegedly sexually assaulted the victim beginning in 2015 when the child was 5 years old and the sexual abuse continued through February 2021.

Chris Marsh’s wife Mary Costa King Marsh was also arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of unlawful neglect of a child. She was given a $10,000 bond for each charge and released soon after she was booked.

According to the sheriff’s office, Marsh was aware of the abuse in 2015 and “continued to allow the child to be exposed to a substantial risk of physical harm” through Feb. 21, 2021.

WPDE reported that the school district accepted Marsh’s resignation letter, which he submitted on Wednesday. The TV station reported that he did not give a reason for his resignation.

Chris Marsh has served as school board chairman of Florence County School District Five since 2019. He is also president of Hemingway Apparel in Hemingway, South Carolina.

Marsh is from Johnsonville, South Carolina.

Chris Marsh is at least the second South Carolina public official to be arrested on child sex charges in the last six months. He is awaiting a bond hearing.

In September, in former Bamberg County councilman Kerry “Trent” Kinard was arrested and charged with multiple child sex crimes. Kinard is facing 10 child sex crimes charges in Bamberg and Jasper counties, as well as two federal gun charges.

This story will be updated.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/03/04/...rges-florence/

I hope the worst for him.

Yep, I hope he encounters some cruel and unusual punishment prior to a slow and painful death.
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

"The Monster You Know"

Just kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

What the hell makes somebody do that and how many more of them are walking around us every day?!?

May justice be swift and painful.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I’d donate one of my $3 per shell 22LR if they would just shoot him behind the ear

A guy from Johnsonville pulled the first gun I had pulled on me, bastard was wearing penny loafers and jorts. He kinda looked like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    What the hell makes somebody do that and how many more of them are walking around us every day?!?
    Its SHOCKING how much of it goes on. That's one evil curse.

I saw they arrested his wife as well.

Incomprehensibly evil to use a child for your own gratification. It is nothing new to this world, but it sure seems to be getting more prevalent. Keep a close eye on adults that your children are around, even if only for short periods...

5 year old child
    Prison will bust his ass and his head open

Being from Johnsonville you would never imagine this from both of them. They both come from good and wealthy families. Just goes to show you never know what goes on behind close doors. I also have a five year old daughter and I couldn’t imagine what I would do if something like this happened to her. Just hope justice is served. I have plenty of ammo to donate for the cause if needed.

I can imagine what I would do....

EDIT: And wealth couldn't have less to do with any of this. Evil is evil and it doesn't care how much money anybody has.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 03-05-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I like Johnsonville/Hemingway. Great hunting there. Very sorry to hear this news. Heart goes out to that child.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    A guy from Johnsonville pulled the first gun I had pulled on me, bastard was wearing penny loafers and jorts. He kinda looked like this guy
    Only thing that could make this better is if you could confirm he had at least a partial mullet?
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    I’d donate one of my $3 per shell 22LR if they would just shoot him behind the ear
    Too easy. A pair of pliers, drill bit, and brass knuckles

Former preacher also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Lab View Post
    Only thing that could make this better is if you could confirm he had at least a partial mullet?
    no shit, he asked me if I wanted to try him. I told him I wasn't gay. It went down hill from there.

I am trying to process jorts and weejuns. My God!
    DILLIGAF