Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nespresso.....

Default Nespresso.....

Any coffee lovers here have one?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

My wife does

Hahahahaha

I have an old percolator. Well not that old since it’s electric plug in all that fancy stuff
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Stayed at an inn the last few days and had one in our room. Made the wife coffee with it. Seemed like a fancy keurig that made foamy coffee.

All I got is a French press.

Sanka of coffee makers.

I got a Breville, if it blew up right now, I’d have one next day aired to me.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    My wife does
    Right down the middle.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    My wife does
    Right down the middle.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Any coffee lovers here have one?
    I don’t even know wtf that is but you can’t beat a black and decker loaded with maxwell house original roast.

There is one sitting on my countertop. I dont know what it does, but it does not appear to have been used in awhile, so I assume it did not live up to expectations.

Haha..... I love coffee, and I absolutely love a double espresso!
    Don't know that I wanna go with a French press to up the game but I'm intrigued by the nespresso thing.
    I've switched to a single cup maker in the last several months and don't waste any coffee.
    Hey G, what's your wife's review of the fancy coffee thing ?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Pours about 8oz cup of dark ass coffee with a foamy layer on top. I think she's had trouble buying the little pods that pop into the top. Had to order online

We have one. I make myself a flat white every morning, just as good as Starbucks at a fraction of the price.

If it makes coffee that tastes like that shit Starbucks calls coffee, I definitely don't want one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I don’t even know wtf that is but you can’t beat a black and decker loaded with maxwell house original roast.
    Sure you can, just shit in a cup and pour hot water over it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Ain’t a thing wrong with Maxwell house, but it’s far from quality coffee

Chock full o nuts, and a Bunn for me. Preferably in a styrofoam cup, but I will use the yeti if I’m driving. That said, I’m not scared of a frufru coffee every now and then.

I've switched to a single cup maker lately and love it.
    Drink three cups, no waste and done.... If the wife wants one she can get one otherwise I'm not throwing away coffee and the quality is good.

And it's alway black.... Even a fine espresso.