Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Family!

Prayers sent for you and your family.

I can’t even begin to fathom what you are going through. Prayers for you and yours. I’ll hug mine a lot tighter when the wife brings me my supper at the station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Man I cant even stand the thought. I am so sorry. Prayers sent
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Prayers for you and your family.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I'm heartbroken and in tears for you and your family brother. God freed your little one from pain and rest assured he is in the arms of our Lord. Praying for you and your family for comfort during this loss.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

If you ever need a friend to talk to I am here. I know that he is fine. He is with Jesus. The angels are probably baiting his hook and taking the fish off for him. You will see him again before quick.

Terrible. Stay strong brother.

I wanna thank you all for your prayers and ask yall to please keep them coming in the days ahead...as bad as it is for me I cant imagine how hard it is on my wife or any mother to go thru this!

Sorry Sir for your loss. You have spoken wisely.