Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowrance vs Humminbird

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    If anyone was interested. If you call BPS they are able to order the Elite 9 TI-2 whereas the website gives you an error saying its out of stock or unable to order.
    If you are thinking about adding Active Target,.....you will need a Elite FS, a HDS Carbon, or HDS Live.

They have quit making the TI-2.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If you are thinking about adding Active Target,.....you will need a Elite FS, a HDS Carbon, or HDS Live.

They have quit making the TI-2.

Not interested in the active at the moment. I'm aware the TI-2 is last years model which is fine with me because about the only difference in them and the FS is the active target, right? Well, maybe a handful of other stuff, that doesn't mean much to me, as well. I'm only interested in the DS and SS. I called BPS 1800 number and talked with a lady who was able to order the TI-2 for me. It says its shipped but FEDEX is getting to put their hands on it so who knows if i'll ever see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Not interested in the active at the moment. I'm aware the TI-2 is last years model which is fine with me because about the only difference in them and the FS is the active target, right? Well, maybe a handful of other stuff, that doesn't mean much to me, as well. I'm only interested in the DS and SS. I called BPS 1800 number and talked with a lady who was able to order the TI-2 for me. It says its shipped but FEDEX is getting to put their hands on it so who knows if i'll ever see it.
    The TI2 will be fine as a stand alone unit. If it has issues during the warranty period, lowrance will offer you an upgrade to the FS.