Thread: 07 Sask Trip

[COLOR=darkgreen][B]"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke [/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=#006400]"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" George Orwell[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=darkgreen][B]"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke [/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#006400]"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" George Orwell[/COLOR][/B]

Das' jus' a beeyouteeful ting! Nice!

Nice pics. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Dayuuuuum Right, that's gettin it done.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

what all yall kill there???
    did you get any bands while you were there???
    congrats man, looks like a dream hunt:thumb:

Thanks, and yeah it's always a dream hunt up there. Although it was a little dry this year so we had to do alot of scouting and with gas nearly $5 a gallon, it cost to ride up there.

We try to kill only greenheads, but an occasional mallard hen, pintail or can will fall prey. We killed three pintails and one can and just a few hens all week.

We could have easily killed our 8 ducks a day, but we stopped at 4 or 5 each. We only shoot ducks with landing gear down. It's more like shooting ducks rather than hunting ducks if you don't.

We did get one Band, my brother-in-law and I shot the same bird and he was banded, I let him have two bands last year from birds that we both shot, so he gave me this one.

Nice, man! I am liking the voluntary restraint! [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img] Looking like they are getting some color too.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Awesome!!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Good show! Near $4.00 US gal.Glad ya had fun.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.