Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    You think there was something wrong with his car? He was driving, He ran off the road and rolled it. You don't think He did something wrong?
    i dont know, nor do you. I sure as hell dont know if he was ruling the road like some spoiled rich, late athlete.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    What If said person has moderate diarrhea
    Of the mouth, it's semi excusable if he has personality

Of the butt, excusable for a couple of times, anymore than they're not learning valuable life lessons

‘99 Open was as good as it gets, but a sore spot too. Play it as it lies, right? But the USGA comes in and completely changes an iconic course and I was not on board with that shit, lol. I despised what they did to the course, but those four days, IMHO, won’t be topped.

Camden is Donald Ross, I remember being younger when my father was on the board and asked him about the natural/hardpan area. He told me if I didn't like then don't hit it there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i dont know, nor do you. I sure as hell dont know if he was ruling the road like some spoiled rich, late athlete.
    Sheriff Dept said he was "traveling at a high rate of speed" when he left the road
    For whatever that's worth, doesn't make him any different than anyone else that speeds
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-25-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Camden is Donald Ross, I remember being younger when my father was on the board and asked him about the natural/hardpan area. He told me if I didn't like then don't hit it there.
    I loved that about 2. For whatever reason I never had an issue playing from it. If I broke 80 on 1,3-6 I considered it a good day. If I shot over 75 on 2 I considered it a bad day.

If anybody can make it back from something like this, it’s Tiger; he will use this as the ultimate challenge no doubt. “High rate of speed” is subjective and extremely relative. 50mph seems like you are crawling until you’ve lost control and have 10 feet before you go airborne...then perspective rapidly changes. It seems this was one of those things that people used to have...what was it called? You know, before social media and desk-top computer jockeys decided there could never be any more of them and drove them to near extinction to make more room for things like “fault” and “guilt” and “public humiliation” ..um...tip of my tongue... oh yes, I remember. It seems like Tiger was involved in an “accident.” Maybe they aren’t extinct...time will tell.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

He's 45 years old. Won't heal from this as fast as some think. Be lucky to not walk with a limp a year from now. Be real lucky to bear weight on it in 6 months. That is a bad injury. Even for a guy named Tiger.

I wish him the best. I'm sure he got the best possible surgeon and aftercare. Hope he gets a great physical therapist.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

There is actually a pretty strong possibility that he was doing something he shouldn’t have been doing that contributed to the wreck. I have not seen it mentioned on here, and I’ve not heard it mentioned yesterday in the news...but I skim through both and may have missed it. He was running late, so it is entirely possible he was sending a short text to let someone know. I could drive more safely doing 60 after funneling a liter of everclear than I do when I find myself trying to answer someone’s text doing 15 on a deserted back road. It would explain the lack of brake application. Maybe the ol’ “LOL” caused him to be “SOL.”
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Sheriff Dept said he was "traveling at a high rate of speed" when he left the road
    For whatever that's worth, doesn't make him any different than anyone else that speeds
    the speed limit was 55? i'd say that's fast.

I just think we ought to leave the armchair quarterbacking aside. he wrecked. it doesnt mean he was on pain killers or speeding. its all conjecture.

Might be a little late to the party but there were no signs of alcohol or drugs in his bloodstream. Heard that on the way to work early this morning. I bet his kids are all bent out of shape, especially Charlie. You can tell how good of a relationship they have between each other

and that kid has some spunk on the golf course.

I only watch golf a little so I can converse with Ralph...but I did see a few highlights of that father/son tourney they played in. If you dont like that, something's wrong with you.

Mark my words. Tiger will return to competitive golf. Partly because he wants to play with his son. Bank on it.

Senior Tour, give Phil a run for his money.

and that kid has some spunk on the golf course.

I only watch golf a little so I can converse with Ralph...but I did see a few highlights of that father/son tourney they played in. If you dont like that, something's wrong with you.

Mark my words. Tiger will return to competitive golf. Partly because he wants to play with his son. Bank on it.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I loved that about 2. For whatever reason I never had an issue playing from it. If I broke 80 on 1,3-6 I considered it a good day. If I shot over 75 on 2 I considered it a bad day.
    Yeah f’n right. You were playing the women’s tees. We played 2 monthly for qualifying and I’ve watched 1st team All Americans shoot above 75 most days.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

I played 2 from whatever tees the group I was put with was playing from. They knew when I was around and they hated a group of less than 4 so I would jump in with whoever I needed to to fill out a group.

My brother was a superintendent at Pinehurst for 8 years.....I’d be embarrassed to know how many loops I made around that place.

the speed limit was 55? i'd say that's fast.

I just think we ought to leave the armchair quarterbacking aside. he wrecked. it doesnt mean he was on pain killers or speeding. its all conjecture.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you are the same guy who posted that Trump was responsible for inciting a riot in which some 800 people broke into the Capital. Disrupting Congress and causing some deaths and injuries. An attack that is alleged to have been preplanned on social media. What did He in fact do, make a whiny political speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you are the same guy who posted that Trump was responsible for inciting a riot in which some 800 people broke into the Capital. Disrupting Congress and causing some deaths and injuries. An attack that is alleged to have been preplanned on social media. What did He in fact do, make a whiny political speech.
    Yeah that's him
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

This is golf you uncouth ogres

I can talk about other things, except when a group of guys start talking about turkey hunting.. I just hear Charlie Brown's teacher when it starts. Glorifying shooting and bird on the ground with a pea size brain is preposterous.