Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President drops N bomb

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    someone told me you cant make fun of the way Biden talks because he has a stutter. He stops trying to say a certain word and then uses another one. Its a "common technique" for those that stutter.

So, you cant pick on him any more.
    A late life stutter development? More like turrets. That way he can continue to say it, and if you make fun of him, you're an asshole for picking on a special needs person.

* Tourette's

That disorder usually starts in Childhood. Joe has other problems.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Wow! What a timely coincidence that we can now have a "discussion" about this horrible disability...

'Wheel of Fortune' host Pat Sajak faces backlash for making fun of contestant with a speech impediment

The longtime host mocked contestant Chris Brimble, causing outrage on social media
    By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News

"Wheel of Fortune" host Pat Sajak upset a number of viewers on Monday when he seemingly mocked a contestant with a speech impediment.

The longtime game show host was trying to keep things light during Monday’s show as he was introducing contestants. While doing so, Sajak spoke with contestant Chris Brimble. After explaining to the host what he does for a living, it became clear to viewers and the host that Brimble speaks with a slight lisp.

Sajak heard him out and even commented on the importance of his job, bringing technology to older adults. However, the host concluded the brief interview by saying "I thee" instead of "I see."

While Brimble simply laughed the moment off, viewers who were upset about the Sajak's apparent mockery of the contestant’s speech impediment took to Twitter to voice their outrage.

"Did @patsajak just mock one of the contestants??" one user wrote.

"@patsajak Hey d----bag, say a cheap shot making fun of a contestant with a lisp. I teach speech therapy. You have been on the air for far too long. It's time for you to retire. Your sarcasm is offensive and only funny to idiots such as yourself," added one particularly angry viewer.

"Hopefully you learned by your mistake and stop making fun of those with a lisp. As a woman who has lived all her life with one (and my parents put me in speech classes when I was first going to school as a youngster), I find it appalling that you do that kind of crap," a third user wrote.

"As someone your age, who grew up with hearing impaired cousins, I was taught that we NEVER made fun of their speech pattern. To this day I wouldn't even think of doing what you did so don't get on your 'exemplary' high horse about it. You were 100% wrong. Own it and DO BETTER!" another user added.

"@patsajak There’s a clear reason why Trebek was always a better host than you," another infuriated viewer wrote.

"@patsajak you must be a Trumpster supporter making fun of people with speech impediments. You are in my mind a tiny speck of nothing! Producers time to get rid of this overpaid moron and get someone decent hosting the show! You stink sajak!!" wrote another.

Representatives for Sajak did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

According to Yahoo Entertainment, Brimble’s game did not appear to be thrown off in the slightest by the host’s jab. He went on to earn $12,250 in prize money but fell just short of advancing onto the bonus puzzle and earning the win.

At the end of the show, Sajak touched upon one moment from his interview with the contestant that had nothing to do with the offending joke. Brimble questioned how long one has to be married before they’re no longer considered a "newlywed"?

"You know I’ve been married 31 years and I still feel like a newlywed," Sajak told co-host Vana White at the close of the show to applause from the crowd. "It’s going to be a big night at the Sajak house."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...testant-speech

stutter.....dementia

tomato.....potato
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    A late life stutter development? More like turrets. That way he can continue to say it, and if you make fun of him, you're an asshole for picking on a special needs person.

I listened to the clip and you gotta really want to hear it for whatever he said to be a racial slur. Seems a bit of a stretch but my hearing isn't the best these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I listened to the clip and you gotta really want to hear it for whatever he said to be a racial slur. Seems a bit of a stretch but my hearing isn't the best these days.
    It was not his intention clearly. But he sort of slurred "next" with "eager" while trying to say, he was "eager to hear next what Angela Merkel has to say."

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I’m with Glenn on this one, it’s a stretch to say he dropped the “N” word

The video of tucker Carlson making fun of him is much more funny
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

so, the sheriff is near?

I'm pretty sure its like playing some KISS song backwards. If you want to hear "satan is the devil" you could probably fool yourself into believing it....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

These kind of attacks, purely for political points, does nothing but further divide the country.. setting piss poor example to the rest of the world, and our kids..
    It's funny how we were quick to blast the Dems for their low-blows on Trump, yet here we are...
    Hypocrisy from all corners.
    fuck politics.

I'm with Glenn and DC on this one.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

No doubt a slip but we all know Trumpster woulda been impeached!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    These kind of attacks, purely for political points, does nothing but further divide the country.. setting piss poor example to the rest of the world, and our kids..
    It's funny how we were quick to blast the Dems for their low-blows on Trump, yet here we are...
    Hypocrisy from all corners.
    fuck politics.
    That's what happens when media takes serious business and turns it into a source of entertainment all for the advertising dollar.
    DILLIGAF