Thread: Crazy times

Default Crazy times

Didn't they just shanghai his ride a couple weeks ago? You made your pile. Move to a better zipcode, bruh...

Deion Sanders says Jackson State locker room, office robbed during game
    ByNICK KOSKO 16 hours ago

The first career victory for Deion Sanders as head coach of Jackson State was a big one. They defeated the Edward Waters Tigers 53-0 on Sunday afternoon.

However, the game was overshadowed during the postgame after Sanders revealed some troubling news. During the game, an unknown person came into the locker room and coaches office and stole wallets, credit cards and other belongings, Sanders revealed. However, later on, Jackson State officials confirmed that Sanders' belongings were found.

Sanders took to social media after his post game press conference to add additional context when he responded to a user who said there must've been a miscommunication between Sanders and the administration.

"Naw it was stolen but they got it back. It was stolen out my personal bag in my office and My assistant caught the gentleman in the process of stealing it but she was alone," Sanders tweeted. "No Miscommunication my man at all."

During the post game press conference, Sanders was heated.

“I’m pissed off right now, because I have mixed emotions,” Sanders said. “We won, the kids played really well, but while the game was going on someone came in and stole every darn thing I had in the locker room, in the coaches office. Credit cards, wallet, watches. Thank God I had on my necklaces. How? So when I talk about the quality, raising the standards, that goes for everyone. Not just the people on the field, not just the coaches, not just the teacher, not just the faculty, but everybody. Security and everybody.

“So how do you think it feels, coming back and having just (been) teary-eyed because the guys presented me with the game ball, one of the best moments I’ve ever had in my professional sports career emotionally, and then you go into your locker room, your coaches office, and you notice that you don’t even have a phone to call your mama, to call your girl, to call your kids because it’s been stolen. You don’t even have the hats that you wore here. We’re gonna find out who did it.

“It’s always a method to the madness. There’s always a message intertwined with what I’m trying to come across. I’d never get up here and ramble without having a message and not having a point in trying to grow people, trying to mature people, trying to progress people. That was foolish. What happened today was foolish. What happened with the boombox, that guy didn’t know that was my car. He had no way of knowing it. He found out, and he handled his business and I’ve got much love for him. This fool knew what he was doing today. He knew what he was doing without a shadow of a doubt.

“So that’s a whole different game that we’re playing. That was intentional and malicious. The other one was not. He was just doing what he does. God forbid, that’s what his life has chosen. I wanted to hire him, but he never came forward to give him the opportunity to make some real money and have a real job and be proud of his keep at the end of the day. What happened today, that was ignorant. That was malicious. That was a personal attack.”

This isn’t the first time Sanders was robbed. Back in January before practice, Sanders had belongings stolen out of his truck on campus.

The Southwestern Athletic Conference began its season on Saturday after canceling the fall season amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Jackson State has a seven-game schedule that runs through April.

Sanders enjoyed National Signing Day earlier in the month with the most impressive class Jackson State University has landed in the modern recruiting era. It definitely showed on the field Saturday.

JSU's 2021 class ranks No. 84 nationally and tops in the FCS ranks as the torchbearer in the SWAC, per the 247Sports Composite. It's a group littered with JUCO and FBS transfers along with incoming freshmen the Sanders believes are perfect fits for his program.

One of the more notable moves that Sanders made during the early period was landing former Georgia commit, De’Jahn Warren, showing just how impactful a former player of his pedigree can be on the recruiting trail.

“We’re going to change the game here,” Sanders said in December. We expect to win, we expect to mature these guys, develop these guys and give them an opportunity to be a professional, on the field and off the field, but we’re going to win here. We’re going to turn a lot of heads, I promise you that.”

247Sports’ Matt Howe contributed to this story.

https://247sports.com/Article/Deion-...oom-161287451/

"An unsecured foot locker, Pyle? If it wasn't for assholes like you, there'd be no thieves."

When you are the only millionaire within 5 zipcodes, you are going to be a target.

His watch is probably worth more than what most people in Jackson make in a year.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

How did ole buddy even get in the locker room ........
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC

Quote Originally Posted by LCO View Post
    How did ole buddy even get in the locker room ........
    If I had to guess he probably had the credentials to get in.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

she
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Guess Prime Time felt like he was back at FSU