Thread: Sumter, Get Your Sh*t Together

That’s a whole different level there.

Some folks go hoggin'. Ol'boy went antiquing.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Just another day in paradise.

Who to say the old lady wasn't happy to get it?
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Some folks go hoggin'. Ol'boy went antiquing.
    Rofl.

SSS

That sob needs a cement block tied to his ankle and left in 8 ft of water.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

in other news.. “unconfirmed reporter says...”8240A3D5-2FF1-4B35-A18F-590248F5D7A9.jpg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Just think how big he would’ve been next year.

It didn't have to be hunters, anyone would have shot that looney sob

William Tenenbaum, 31, is lying in critical condition according to medical staff at Allendale County Hospital after being mistaken for a deer by two local hunters.
    According to the two hunters, Tenenbaum was dressed and painted in the colors of a deer and was wearing antlers which made him unrecognizable to the two men.
    “It was the first time in my life that I’d seen a deer stand up and walk on its two legs. That’s when I went for a clear shot to the lungs,” Harry Perkins, 72, told reporters, visibly shocked.

Dr. Alexander Pischtaki at Allendale County Hospital reported that William Tenenbaum, 31, is lying in critical condition after being mistaken for a deer by two local hunters.
    “The deer looked like it was rubbing its chest and its genitals and signaling us to come closer, it was very surreal” Thomas Pinecut, 68, admitted to reporters.
    William Tenenbaum’s mother, Michelle, said that her son has always been socially awkward and struggled with making friends but has a great passion for nature and the outdoors.
    “When he was eight he believed he was a porcupine, then at 12 a squirrel, now he’s a deer. It could be worse, he could be a homosexual,” his mother argued when reached by phone.
    Tenenbaum’s mother admitted that her son’s life choices are eccentric and have necessitated some adaptation by the family.
    “On Thanksgiving Day, since deer don’t eat meat, we made him a salad of pine needles and pine cones which he seemed to enjoy,” she added.
    In 2016, William Tenenbaum made local headlines for breaking and entering into a deer farm and allegedly sexually assaulting several animals but was later released after the owner decided to drop the charges.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    in other news.. “unconfirmed reporter says...”8240A3D5-2FF1-4B35-A18F-590248F5D7A9.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    William Tenenbaum, 31, is lying in critical condition according to medical staff at Allendale County Hospital after being mistaken for a deer by two local hunters.
    According to the two hunters, Tenenbaum was dressed and painted in the colors of a deer and was wearing antlers which made him unrecognizable to the two men.
    “It was the first time in my life that I’d seen a deer stand up and walk on its two legs. That’s when I went for a clear shot to the lungs,” Harry Perkins, 72, told reporters, visibly shocked.

Dr. Alexander Pischtaki at Allendale County Hospital reported that William Tenenbaum, 31, is lying in critical condition after being mistaken for a deer by two local hunters.
    “The deer looked like it was rubbing its chest and its genitals and signaling us to come closer, it was very surreal” Thomas Pinecut, 68, admitted to reporters.
    William Tenenbaum’s mother, Michelle, said that her son has always been socially awkward and struggled with making friends but has a great passion for nature and the outdoors.
    “When he was eight he believed he was a porcupine, then at 12 a squirrel, now he’s a deer. It could be worse, he could be a homosexual,” his mother argued when reached by phone.
    Tenenbaum’s mother admitted that her son’s life choices are eccentric and have necessitated some adaptation by the family.
    “On Thanksgiving Day, since deer don’t eat meat, we made him a salad of pine needles and pine cones which he seemed to enjoy,” she added.
    In 2016, William Tenenbaum made local headlines for breaking and entering into a deer farm and allegedly sexually assaulting several animals but was later released after the owner decided to drop the charges.
    Y'all know that is satire?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Yes

It could be worse, he could be a homosexual was the best quote I’ve read in a while so I wanted to share it so y’all can enjoy it.

I wonder which nursing home. When stuff happens in a Sumter nursing home, I always think hopewell. I know they changed the name, but it's still a shit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Yes

It could be worse, he could be a homosexual was the best quote I’ve read in a while so I wanted to share it so y’all can enjoy it.
    I remember when that "story broke" a couple months ago. It was all over the place as being real.

I wouldnt have mistaken “it” for a deer but if it was on my property like that id have shot it for fear of my little girls’ lives
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    of course. figured that would be pretty obvious by the forward: “Unconfirmed reporter says”

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Some lives don’t matter

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.