Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lazy SOBs

USPS didn’t run our home route 3 days this week.....they by far are the worst right now.

FedEx isn’t great. Seems to be a different driver every time.

UPS driver is awesome. Same driver we’ve had for 10 yrs. My lab/bull dog mix threatened to eat him once and you saw what looked like Lebron James disappear in that brown truck within a millisecond. He brought him a sausage biscuit and a Bud Light once about 9 years ago and they are good buddies now. I’ve also pulled the UPS truck out twice in the area and help him get down a dirt road once that was horrible when they were trying to pave it. Made a delivery from the seat of a JD 4430 that day. Neighbors about died laughing......that delivery picture was all over Facebook at on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

FedEx drivers seem to have as much in sense as they do in motivation. Ditto to the Chewy boxes being left 3’ from a covered porch, on the steps of said porch during rain. If my driveway is muddy and I see my UPS driver in town, I pull up to him and he gives me my packages and I save him the potential hassle of getting stuck. Again, FedEx sucks.

No packages today.
    Again
    Fed ex sucks -again. Always
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    Yes ...it was FedEx
    I’ve gotten to the point that I won’t place orders if fedex is the only delivery service offered. It’s ridiculous. They suck beyond belief. They’re service is like going to spinx instead of qt or McDonald’s instead of chic-fil-a.

I just hope I never get to the point in life where I give a shit about the delivery driver or who has the best customer service.

Yall enjoy worrying about this shit. I buy dog food at the pet store and groceries straight out of Kroger.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Fedex delivered a set of tires to me for free, in two days. Left them stacked nicely next to the house. No complaints.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

My packages are still mia...
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    My packages are still mia...
    Not sure if this affects you (it sure has for my work) but Memphis fedex hub closed for several days due to ice storms and has resulted in 10 million delayed shipments.