Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lazy SOBs

Default Lazy SOBs

Just venting, so please forgive me sounding like my wife. Been searching high and low for a specific shell for months and finally found them last week and hurried and ordered a case. They arrived today and the freaking FedEx delivery man delivered them to my neighbors house. That didn’t make me angry but the fact that my neighbors has a huge covered porch and the dumbass delivery guy left my case of shells on the side door steps uncovered, really pisses me off. We got 3” of rain today on top of my case of shells because the dumbass was too damned lazy to walk 15 steps around the corner and leave the shells under cover.🤬

Lemme guess, FedEx?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Yes ...it was FedEx

FedEx is as bad as it gets when it comes to delivering shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    FedEx is as bad as it gets when it comes to delivering shit.
    Without a doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I had a set of Jeep wheels delivered a couple of weeks ago. They came on Friday, we were out of town. The Fedex guy put them on my deck literally 10 feet from being under cover. I rained all weekend and the boxes were mush when we got home Sunday. I know they are wheels and they will go through much worse than that, but damn.

They left a package in the middle of my yard the other day. Supposedly they are terrified of my labs. However my labs go get in the UPS truck to say hey and none of their drivers have a problem
    cut\'em

Had a fedex guy throw a package at my door yesterday, from the truck. Watched it happen and ran outside to say something but he didn’t hear me, too busy hollering at somebody on his cell phone.
    For the ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    They left a package in the middle of my yard the other day. Supposedly they are terrified of my labs. However my labs go get in the UPS truck to say hey and none of their drivers have a problem
    My UPS guy brings dog biscuits with him. Dog shows up and he passes one or two out.

I got some revenge on one Fedex guy. Last spring, we had a bluebird take up residence in a birdhouse and we started feeding him on the back deck. I was ordering live meal worms from Jim's Worm Farm that is somewhere up in Yankee country. One order took a couple extra days to get to the house even though the tracking said it was out for delivery for a few days. When it finally came, the Fedex guy said they had chewed their way out of the box and infested his truck. Too bad it wasn't scorpions.

UPS is always great. Fedex is even worse than USPS.

Had 2 packages, kinda large boxes, left last week on different days, both wrapped in a plastic trash bag and left under eave of garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I got some revenge on one Fedex guy. Last spring, we had a bluebird take up residence in a birdhouse and we started feeding him on the back deck. I was ordering live meal worms from Jim's Worm Farm that is somewhere up in Yankee country. One order took a couple extra days to get to the house even though the tracking said it was out for delivery for a few days. When it finally came, the Fedex guy said they had chewed their way out of the box and infested his truck. Too bad it wasn't scorpions.

UPS is always great. Fedex is even worse than USPS.
    My Ups Driver used to this. One day he came into the drive way and she ran out to meet him and he ran over her and killed her.
    if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.....

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    My Ups Driver used to this. One day he came into the drive way and she ran out to meet him and he ran over her and killed her.
    That’s awful. Was he driving like a bat out of hell?

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    That’s awful. Was he driving like a bat out of hell?
    Not that I know of . He loved my dog. He was very apologetic and I could tell he was shaken. Just a tragic accident.
    if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.....

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    My UPS guy brings dog biscuits with him. Dog shows up and he passes one or two out.
    My UPS driver is almost as cool as yours. Puts things in front of the door, deep under the roof of the porch. He gets cash in a Christmas card every December.

Fedex would buy me a new case of shells.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I'd yelp the crap out of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Yup dogs & veh's don't mix. People look at me crazy when I yell & shout if my dogs are out & they pull up. This is why.

someone tolt me that FedEx Drivers are independent and own their own trucks, where UPS drivers are a part of a union...anyone verify? the world is watching.
    At least I'm housebroken.

FedEx routes are individually owned, yes. I can't speak to UPS.

ETA: that doesn't mean that the owner is the driver. I have a friend that owned multiple routes, he's since sold them all.
    Last edited by First Coat; 02-19-2021 at 09:48 AM. Reason: wasn't finished