Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It’s a sad day bc Rush Limbaugh has died

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    It was difficult to get pass Rush dogging Pat Buchanan for a globalist. He helped Howard Dean Buchanan.
    Michael Savage helped "Howard Dean" Ron Paulson, a man infinitely more small government and fiscally conservative than his primary opponent [Mitt Romney]. Paulson appears kooky and has a terrible voice to listen to but his IQ and insight was superior to all opponents for prez in both parties.

I didn't and don't agree with every thing Rush or Savage has said on the radio. They both missed it on Buchanan and Paulson and the country is worse for it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    He is laughing at them
    Rush has made a mark on this country way bigger than anything his detractors can ever hope to make. The more you hear about the things he's done and didnt want publicity for the taller he stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Rush has made a mark on this country way bigger than anything his detractors can ever hope to make. The more you hear about the things he's done and didnt want publicity for the taller he stands.
    Pretty darn good summary. He was a man not without faults, but the love he had for his Country was evident.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Rush was the first to do what he did and the ones that came after him owe him a huge debt of gratitude for paving the way.

I distinctly remember first hearing him on the radio in the early '90's at my dad's business and it was such a departure from normal radio that I got pretty hooked on it. He made me recognize the chasm that existed between the left and right political ideologies, which in my late teens/early 20's was just something I'd never put a lot of thought into before then. He put into plain words what it meant to be a conservative American.

Prayers for his family.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

reflections from Kathryn. RIP Rush.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    You really hold yourself in high esteem don’t you.

Just never cared for him, so I guess you do not want honest opinions .

Never said I did not agree with most of his ideas

Been voting Republican since before most of y’all on here were born . Does not mean I can not disagree with them

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Just never cared for him, so I guess you do not want honest opinions .

Never said I did not agree with most of his ideas

Been voting Republican since before most of y’all on here were born . Does not mean I can not disagree with them
    It’s not that you disagree with him it’s the sanctimonious way you spout about others misdeeds. All fall short of the glory of God. We are all sinners and the ground is level at the foot of the cross.

I agree with the AG. We don't need to start lowering the flag for TV/Radio personalities...

Devil's Advocate here - What about folks who were awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom??
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I agree with the AG. We don't need to start lowering the flag for TV/Radio personalities...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Not to further slice hair, by Ms. Fried is the Agriculture Commissioner for the state of Florida, not the Attorney General. She is a hot, liberal, bat shite crazy mess.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 02-23-2021 at 11:29 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Nikki Fried is no Adam Putnam , that is fo sho.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Rumor is , she is being courted to run against Ron DeSantis for Governor of Florida. ( which could partially explain this )..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Rumor is , she is being courted to run against Ron DeSantis for Governor of Florida. ( which could partially explain this )..
    Then he should have been smarter than give her legitimate ammunition to use against himself.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Rush was the first to do what he did and the ones that came after him owe him a huge debt of gratitude for paving the way.
    That's why Neil Bortz called him the Godfather and said he owed his career to Rush.

The best line I ever heard attributed to Rush was what he called PETA, the PETA he was a member of: People [who] Eat Tasty Animals.