Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wyoming Chukar and Sage Grouse

Quote Originally Posted by Cutm jack View Post
    I thought so. My best buddy growing up lived in Olancha and we killed a pile of chukar out that way. Duck hunting on the Owens river was surprisingly good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just googled Owens Lake.
    Umm. Nope. Guess I wasn’t within 400 miles.

I know you’re not talking about me toof.
    I’m a handsome somebitch post retirement.
    CA07D6AA-F0E7-4B73-91E0-A58660FC1783.jpg

Same spot bird picture taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Great buck!!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I Googled Owens Lake as well. Funny thing was I couldn’t find a “lake”! Looked dry to me! I do have a buddy that invited me to chase chukar over that way some where. Didn’t get out for them this year but will have to see what my little Boykin can do with them next season! Once COVID is over I’d like to make a trip I’ve to Montana/South Dakota for some pheasants too!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    I Googled Owens Lake as well. Funny thing was I couldn’t find a “lake”! Looked dry to me! I do have a buddy that invited me to chase chukar over that way some where. Didn’t get out for them this year but will have to see what my little Boykin can do with them next season! Once COVID is over I’d like to make a trip I’ve to Montana/South Dakota for some pheasants too!
    Yeah it is basically a dry lake bed. I was in the Inyo mountains above it hunting Chukar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk