Thread: Another ND report

I'll let Sportin' Woodies give the full report when he returns but...He called from the house in ND Sunday afternoon to say that a three man limit of mallards (one GWT got in there somehow) came pretty quick Sunday (first day there). Haven't talked since the snow and cold hit. Wish I was there!!!
    Ducks Commander

his brother told me today that the snow hit hard and they are stackin em up pretty good...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

QA- You should be out there with him! The temp. is going down to 6 tonight! Wish I was there!!!
    Ducks Commander

damn....wish i was there too
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Talked to SW a few minutes ago and he said the water is locking up pretty good now and the hunting is getting tough! Nevertheless, flying critters continue to be killed but I'll leave the good stuff for him to tell!
    Ducks Commander

I bet they have flat whacked the shit out of them the past few days! Can't wait to see some dead stuff!