Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forget impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    rh is just being argumentative.

How do you expect those with similar ideals (the GOP?) to push their agenda when it will be considered "Trump's Agenda?" IMO, he hurt all conservatives with his antics. I just dont see how anyone could deny that. I think the path forward is a tough one....unless there is some blowback from some Dems who see through Biden's well rehearsed speeches and executive orders.
    Mitch McConnell, is that really you?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

no. I dont think Trump was guilty of inciting a riot. Granted, he's now gonna have to face his day in court. That's pretty outrageous.

It will be interesting to see who comes to lead the GOP. I am a bit skeptical of whoever wants it...or comes out hot at first. I will bide my time and find someone who can continue to do some of the things Trump did....but do them in a way that wont backfire.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

His antics are why I liked him. I'm still sick of polite losers, obsequious dolts, lap dogs, and weather vanes. Keep dreaming for a Reagan-esque communicator who won't amnesty millions of future disability recipients. We're phucked; time to face reality. Trump failed largely because both parties were against the harsh necessity of closed borders and squaring off on China. Too much money was to be lost to follow that game plan.

I'm only bitter when I dwell on it, I swear. But I am pragmatically cynical; "fixing America" is over, and I'm not going to plant the flag to support the next Romney, McCain, etc. No, sir. Never.

To me, it was never about the man but the party and what their platform is. It always made it easy to vote for an R over a D.
    I'm not so sure I'm going to ever vote for an R again. Not a whole lot of other options outside the 2 party system that has a snowball's chance in a National election but we have to start somewhere.
    The Patriot Party is starting to sound pretty good to me but I'm going to reserve final judgement until I can read their actual party platform.

There's a changing of the guard in the Republican Party. The weak spined establishment GOP folks will be replaced by more staunch conservatives. It's due to the fact people are realizing "go along to get along" with the left has fundamentally changed our country. As they say, the ship is pitching too far to the left and needs heavy weight to the right to bring it back to the middle. (as the founders wanted for America)

Ex: Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, etc.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 02-17-2021 at 07:52 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Knock knock.

Who's there?

Notasdumbas.

Notasdumbas who?

Notasdumbas the congressman from O-burg who endorsed me.

Trump gave it to the Dems and played their own game against them. He didn't take their crap and endeared himself to those, like myself, who are tired of playing by the same old tired rules. Give the Dems credit, they did everything possible to get him out and it worked. Republicans now have to make a choice. Stick with the same old same old or align with Trumpers. There's 75 milion Trumpers. Once Joe continues his mess then the moderates will probably slide over, especially if The Great Kamala inevitably takes over. If he enacts any type of gun reform it's a done deal. Some form of Trumpism will probably retake the WH in 24. Trumpism is becoming a political party similar to Tea. Simple fact.

The GOP needs a well spoken candidate that pushes Trump's policies and calls the liberals out for their failing agenda.

Trump is done as a candidate. The liberals learned to keep that egomaniac off base with their attacks. At the end of his term he was only comfortable at rallies, patting himself on the back.

Covid and his reaction also played a big part to his downfall.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Exactly and not calling out the crazies and the delayed response in riot. Firing too many did not help.

Hahahaha yall keep thinking it matters.

Election night 2024, you'll go to bed thinking you have a chance, then BOOM, more ballots found in 4 cities will turn it back to Cumalla. This movie is stuck on repeat now.

Gracious.

Scary how the media can prop up someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Scary how the media can prop up someone like that.
    Real Scary and I ain't got no kids. That I know of.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"