Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forget impeachment

Distribution Centers, condos and residential markets are strong. Hipster type areas are still rolling like South End in Charlotte. Adding public housing to urban areas and mass transit is coming home to roost. Malls have been over taken around Charlotte. Downtown is a ghost town. The entire city council are Dems, Yankees still come because taxes are cheaper for now.

WFH was coming anyway Covid just made it happen sooner. Our last sales call nobody was is in an office. Corp heads was opposed years ago but we are leading across all of 10 regions.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    And SC's population continues to grow....
    We've been looking for a home in the midlands for my recently widowed MIL. There are NO single family homes on the market for more than 24 hours for less than $250k. If you're not bidding well above asking, you're not in the game. Finally got her under contract on a home that listed for $143k, and had to bid $155k with no concessions, we still were not the highest bidder.

I have agents knocking on my door asking me if I wanted to sell my house. Promising selling price well above appraisal. Everywhere I look, a new subdivision and most of those are sold months before foundations are laid.

The buyers: OOS folks who are selling their comparable homes in CA, and up north for close to or above the million mark and buying here for a fraction of that.

Reconstruction never stopped.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Fear not for republicans will appear to care about the deficit again and will shake their tiny little fist in protest then vote in favor of all of it.
    I think they have all decided it will never be paid to zero so why not just spend. Politicians don't want non-politicians swimming in their pool hence their determination to deter anyone else from thinking about diving in. We have seen the best days of this country and the working man will carry the country's coffin to the grave, sad

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    I think they have all decided it will never be paid to zero so why not just spend. Politicians don't want non-politicians swimming in their pool hence their determination to deter anyone else from thinking about diving in. We have seen the best days of this country and the working man will carry the country's coffin to the grave, sad
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sands-dollars/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    245 years was a good run. This experiment of individual liberty and freedom/you do you and I'll do me lasted longer than most expected it to. Time to burn it down and rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm here for all of y'alls bad decisions.
    Now that's funny!
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    When to get out?
    When the next stimulus money runs out......and before the next unemployment numbers come out.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-15-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    And SC's population continues to grow....
    In my area, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner they are building apartments everywhere
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    In my area, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner they are building apartments everywhere
    When people bitch about public Conservation Easement money going to "Rich people", you can show them the difference between Foxbank and The Bluff...

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    That creates a bunch of issues. Just look to Atlanta. Any and every apartment complex here rapidly denegrates into a crime zone.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    That creates a bunch of issues. Just look to Atlanta. Any and every apartment complex here rapidly denegrates into a crime zone.
    Rental is taking a beating around here. Interest rates below 3% and new construction everywhere make home ownership a no brainer over renting. I know several long term renters who couldn't afford a mortgage that have bought new homes and saving hundreds over what they were paying in rent for less square footage and noisy neighbors etc.

Indeed. Nobody with options moves into an older apartment. They move into a new one, and the folks with less options take the older ones. You don’t want to live around folks that don’t have options.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Indeed. Nobody with options moves into an older apartment. They move into a new one, and the folks with less options take the older ones. You don’t want to live around folks that don’t have options.
    It's a nightly thing here. Roving gangs . Drivebys, Home invasions. Lots of people getting hit by crossfire. Many children getting hit and killed or maimed. Government isn't even trying to put a stop to it. It's damn sad.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

It's a nightly thing here. Roving gangs . Drivebys, Home invasions. Lots of people getting hit by crossfire. Many children getting hit and killed or maimed. Government isn't even trying to put a stop to it. It's damn sad.
    Crime will be on the ballot eventually. This past summer really made things worse. There isn’t any going back though. There isn’t a government policy out there that can legislate people to not kill each other like dogs.

285 should be a wall topped with concertina wire and turrets.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    There isn’t any going back though.
    Correct. The genie is out of the bottle...

We pay people to act like this because of policies like the premise of this thread.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ic-crime-spree

We pay people to act like this because of policies like the premise of this thread.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ic-crime-spree
    Anything that is subsidized will always out-produce something that is taxed.

Trump will never be relevant again anyway. The deepstate and the swamp made short work of him.
    Donald John Trump was always irrelevant and he wasn't even the champion of a movement because his election wasn't a movement. President Trump was simply the most recognizable embodiment of Americanism. That didn't die. It can't be impeached.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

"the court of public opinion" disagrees with you, rh.
    and they are the majority.

Think on that for a minute.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the world does...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.