Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterdrop cluck - turkey calling

Tomorrow we can drive around this town, and let the cops chase us around
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I think these turkey youtube guys have two goals. To pump themselves up and profit from it. What else is the point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post
    I think these turkey youtube guys have two goals. To pump themselves up and profit from it. What else is the point of it.
    Maybe to share what they love to do?

You cast a pretty broad net with “these youtube guys”. You realize that anyone in the world can post a video on YouTube?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Maybe to share what they love to do?

You cast a pretty broad net with “these youtube guys”. You realize that anyone in the world can post a video on YouTube?
    Didn't Dave quit his job for this? So I guess it kind of has to work out for him or he has to actually go back to work.

He's sure made the public lands more crowded.

I'm just not a fan of it. Have a good season. I'm excited.

He sprayed bugs. I don’t think he left his EVP position at a Fortune 500 company.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    He sprayed bugs. I don’t think he left his EVP position at a Fortune 500 company.
    Damn what company? Heck of a vacation policy.

A whole bunch of jealousy up in here. I wish I got paid to turkey hunt from Florida to Washington and everywhere in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    A whole bunch of jealousy up in here. I wish I got paid to turkey hunt from Florida to Washington and everywhere in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So if you don't agree with it you're instantly jealous.

Nah I'm doing just fine.

Hunting a turkey for money might take the fun out of it for me.

I'm very fortunate that my office is located in prime turkey country. In 10 minutes I can be on a bird on my lunch break.
    Last edited by M2Field; 02-14-2021 at 04:59 PM.

What do you not agree with? What’s different than you posting stories here?

Popcorn �� eating emoji.

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post
    Didn't Dave quit his job for this? So I guess it kind of has to work out for him or he has to actually go back to work.

He's sure made the public lands more crowded.

I'm just not a fan of it. Have a good season. I'm excited.
    I know Dave well. For quite a few years. I don’t know you, M2, ( and don’t want to) but based on what I have ‘heard’ and read from you on this site, Dave Owens is a much better person.

From what I have heard and read, all you do is take. Perhaps you should leave this site once and final.

Per normal you are wrong again about what you wrote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 02-15-2021 at 07:07 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Ive never met Dave but I enjoy his videos. I know it impressed the hell out of me when he donated his time to come toS.C a few years back for a charity hunt. Helping somebody out that he doesn't know says a lot about his character.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

i had the pleasure of meeting dave during that hunt in estill. id say he couldnt have been a more gracious and generous individual to make that drive instead of taking care of himself on a hunt somewhere else in the country.

either way, youtube, podcasts, web forums, etc arent going anywhere.

all yall that made that hunt and experience a possibility deserve a big atta boy also.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    i had the pleasure of meeting dave during that hunt in estill. id say he couldnt have been a more gracious and generous individual to make that drive instead of taking care of himself on a hunt somewhere else in the country.

all yall that made that hunt and experience a possibility deserve a big atta boy also.
    But but but, he sells hats....

Hate on it all you want, it just makes you look petty. I don’t know Dave but I enjoy his videos. Dude lives and breathes it.

He’s gonna leave home in a week or so, if he hasn’t already, and likely be gone until sometime in June. While it sounds glamorous, that is a damn grind, and worthy of respect in itself.

I love Turkey hunting, but I ain’t personally that mad at em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Turkey hunting is gay af..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I've just started watching them at Britt's reccomendation. His dedication, travel, editing, scouting, filming, etc are all really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post

Agree
    Had no clue who he was till someone told me
    Just seemed like a good dude helping a great cause

We need to fry again
    You a great exec sous...

Met Dave years ago at the poker run.
    Lot of people gave him shit for his duck calling YouTube video.
    But I thought that shit was cool.

Dave is likely the deadliest turkey killer that has ever lived. I’m sure that someone’s grandfather’s buddy that lives in Waterloo is better, but Dave is one of the best callers in the world, and combines that with being a black snake ninja. Hats off to that cat. He’s a bad man