Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterdrop cluck - turkey calling

MKW said all there was to say on springtime turkey hunting in SC. Post 14 is the answer.

BCC > TFC

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    Is moon dick a compliment or a derogatory term?
    Quite derogatory, kinda like flatdick!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Could be complimentary for some. A step up like.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

The waterdrop cluck means to a turkey, just what is says. The gobbler does it to let the hen know that he wants to make her drop water. And the hen does it to let the gobbler know that she's ready to have her flowing well dropped. It's alias name is the gusher cluck.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    The waterdrop cluck means to a turkey, just what is says. The gobbler does it to let the hen know that he wants to make her drop water. And the hen does it to let the gobbler know that she's ready to have her flowing well dropped. It's alias name is the gusher cluck.
    And if it turns into a gangbang...It would be called a cluster fuck

Can you bubblecluck with a trumpet? Asking for a friend.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I have no opinion on how people call.
    I will say that the term "bubble cluck" makes my skin crawl a little. Sort of like how some people don't like the work moist.

Add it to your arsenal if you feel necessary. If you get it down then go for it and use it. However don’t get lost down the rabbit hole of perfecting your calling up to a championship caller/ Instagram instructionalist skill level. Woodsmanship kills far more birds than championship calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    And if it turns into a gangbang...It would be called a FLOCK fuck
    FIFY

Y'all are so f'n needy
    Last edited by Highstrung; 02-12-2021 at 02:37 PM.

If your not bubble clucking turkeys then you ain’t killin em. Its a game changer call

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    Add it to your arsenal if you feel necessary. If you get it down then go for it and use it. However don’t get lost down the rabbit hole of perfecting your calling up to a championship caller/ Instagram instructionalist skill level. Woodsmanship kills far more birds than championship calling.
    End thread.

Personally I like learning how to make new sounds on different calls. 90% of the time I use a mouth call and mostly do clucks, yelps, cutting and cackles. 10% of the time jake yelps, kee kees or fighting purrs help me kill turkeys. Learning new stuff that I might not ever use is still fun and one day it may help me kill a turkey. If it doesn't, I still learned something. Being able to play Taps with a mouth call probably won't ever help me kill a turkey but I still practice it when I get bored doing yelps and clucks.

The one I am working on now is the nympho, anal hen. If I ever get it perfected gobblers will be in danger of becoming extinct.
    Last edited by flockbuster; 02-13-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    Personally I like learning how to make new sounds on different calls. 90% of the time I use a mouth call and mostly do clucks, yelps, cutting and cackles. 10% of the time jake yelps, kee kees or fighting purrs help me kill turkeys. Learning new stuff that I might not ever use is still fun and one day it may help me kill a turkey. If it doesn't, I still learned something. Being able to play Taps with a mouth call probably won't ever help me kill a turkey but I still practice it when I get bored doing yelps and clucks.

The one I am working on now is the nympho, anal hen. If I ever get it perfected gobblers will be in danger of becoming extinct.
    Not by your gun they won’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

You must have seen me shoot.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Shane Simpson and Scott Ellis are equally moondick..
    Scott is as arrogant as they come. Probably why his attempt at Youtube fame has failed.

Dave Owens is a pompous glory hound.

Shane is just a big dork.

We are warming up for sure. Turkey season is just around the corner. I see some great entertainment at this pace. Carry on men.

Default Waterdrop cluck - turkey calling

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post
    Scott is as arrogant as they come. Probably why his attempt at Youtube fame has failed.

Dave Owens is a pompous glory hound.

Shane is just a big dork.
    You should reassess Dave. Pretty selfless guy, in my opinion

He probably threw me off his pompous scent when he scouted for a buddy in AR, then drove to Estill to take someone who had donated to a cancer patient’s recovery, graciously hung out, then drove straight back to AR. And never really promoted any of it. Crafty feller, that Dave.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 02-14-2021 at 03:01 PM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You should reassess Dave. Pretty selfless guy, in my opinion

He probably threw me off his pompous scent when he scouted for a buddy in AR, then drove to Estill to take someone who had donated to a cancer patient’s recovery, graciously hung out, then drove straight back to AR. And never really promoted any of it. Crafty feller, that Dave.
    That is nice of him. I hope it earned him a bunch of subscribers.