Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benelli/h&k m1 super 90 HELP

Default Benelli/h&k m1 super 90 HELP

Long story short I messed the the union/nipple for the magazine tube that screws into the receiver. Ordered a new tube and adapter from Midwest for a Benelli m1 however the thread pattern is different between the h&k and Benelli m1’s. Does anyone happen to this piece or know where I could get one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to call or text 910-64one-one07six

Following. HK never made any of the parts for the M1 that I am aware of. When Benelli replaced the crappy parts in the tax stamp guns, I don't recall the mag tube being one of them. You may want to call. Their customer service used to be great, but like everything else with Covid, maybe not. You could always call Rob Roberts as well.

Benelli- (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962

Rob Roberts- (870) 251.9955

Jab here is a picture of the two pieces, one with fine thread on both ends came from the h&k gun. I didn’t think the parts were different either until I ran Into this.

They are different. Do you have a long or short tube magazine.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

The one you bought looks like it goes at the top of the magazine. Will your magazine cap screw onto the coarse threaded end?

Gun came with the long magazine, 7 round I believe. Wanted to put the standard size mag on it.

I agree it does look that way, however it is for the bottom of the tube. The coarse thread would screw into the receiver.

QUOTE=Bownut;2845110]The one you bought looks like it goes at the top of the magazine. Will your magazine cap screw onto the coarse threaded end?[/QUOTE]

Which part number is it? I will try to figure out where to find one if we have to call Italy...

+17 man points if those are channel loc scars.....

I used a camp stove to remove the original shock absorber piston thingy from my H&K M1

Mine looked like that boat trailer MG posted when I got it out...

Jab I don’t have a clue, when i ordered the new factory magazine tube from Midwest gun works the piece/adapter was already installed in the tube. On the parts diagram i do not see it listed individually on the Midwest site. Feel free to call or text me, 9106411076

Which part number is it? I will try to figure out where to find one if we have to call Italy...[/QUOTE]

Well to clarify those are channel loc marks my man.. needless to say brown liquor and a short temper can be a costly matter.. I tried heating with a heat gun and torch but I couldn’t get it to break loose. Knowing I had a new piece to go in the gun I just wanted to make a point.. needless to say it was the wrong point to make ����*♂️

+17 man points if those are channel loc scars.....

I used a camp stove to remove the original shock absorber piston thingy from my H&K M1[/QUOTE]

Tater is slippin...

The older H&Ks receivers were threaded with a fine thread. The newer ones coarse thread. I ran in to the same problem converting a 7 shot magazine tube to a standard. I ordered a new magazine tube from Roth performance. They were great to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Mine looked like that boat trailer MG posted when I got it out...
    Yup, identical.

Good info Britton...

https://rothperformance.com/

I ran into the same problem but I'll see if I can dig and find who I ordered it from. I had a 88 or 89 model that the mag tube would rust like crazy no matter what I did so i finally replaced it all.

I swear that thing bred rust through the receiver.
    m1IMG_0302.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Rush to market with cheap corrosive parts. I still carry 2 extra charging pull handles because the originals would fall out constantly on the HK stamp guns. But once they got all that sorted, there is no finer fowling piece in the world...