Thread: "Its a small world" all the way in SD

I just talked to my buds here in Tn seems they hooked up with Team Lowe out in SD pheasant hunting at one of my buds familys place. From the story I heard I hope yall shoot ducks better than you shoot pheasant. PS JUD says you left your birds there overnight and they will taste good real soon.
    Kill em all, let the dog sort em out!

Now there you go, someone who can't hit a pigeon on a light pole taking shots at someone who has missed a feathered rocket on liftoff.

You need to stick to those jets. Oh yeah, does the guy know you called him a "friend?"

When are you coming down this way again? BSD can tie some ducks down for you and I have a deer coralled up. Easy shooting for a guy from the hills. And you are pulling for those Gamecocks this weekend aren't you?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

GO COCKS
    Now that we have that over with. I will be down tomorrow evening in Columbia. Last weekend of band compitition for step daughter. As for hitting pidgeons off lines well that sounds more like some of your shooting. You got my # if you want to get together for some abuse give me a call. I could be perswaded to come shoot a deer for you since I know you have a problem with that.
    Kill em all, let the dog sort em out!