Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coming apart at the seams

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Next time you want to blow the horn and shoot the rod at that asshole that made you miss the light... Don't...
    this happened to me and the ex years ago....on the way in from dinner, black tahoe cut me off; near took the bumper....i did the normal horn/hi beam combo.....but i was pissed....i pulled up beside him, rolled her window down, one finger salute and cussing him.....i had to get back in front to make my right turn.....i hit brake lights and he hit his blue lights....unmarked got me....didn't ask for license or registration, just 'GET OUT'.....we walked to back of the car, he asked me to explain, i did, he confessed it was his fault and apologized....."alot of folk have been shot over the exact same dumb shit you just did. i see you have a passenger there and assume you want to make it home?"....."yessir"....."then get on.".....it was a brief exchange with a very professional leo and it's stuck with me......he's right.....people are way crazier than me and i don't wanna run into that

This world needs a lot more patience, respect, kindness and a whole lot more Jesus.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    This world needs a lot more patience, respect, kindness and a whole lot more Jesus.
    Heavy dose.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Heavy dose.
    Jesus is the answer but not the Jesus many churches have turned Him into. The Episcopal church for one.

(everlast)i actually was trying to insert a wave smilie and failed miserably
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Smilies are uppercase. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Jesus is the answer but not the Jesus many churches have turned Him into. The Episcopal church for one.
    Yeah, I was referring to the Jesus in the Bible, not the one that turns a blind eye to all the PC nonsense.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

That was a man that had reached his breaking point with some others.
    The issue is that you never know what the other psycho is going thru and where his breaking point is.
    He had also decided he didn't have much to live for, that is the cat that gives zero fucks and will kill you and anyone else w you

That death moan... if you ever hear it you never forget it. Sad situation. Prayers for the ones left behind.

Default Coming apart at the seams

Crazy, sad and somewhat predictable at this point. No God, no patience, no discipline, no kindness.
    I almost feel bad for saying this, but they believe in the state more than themselves. The neighbors that could merely scream call 911 in an active shooter. Maybe She’’d be alive if they dragged her inside or at least tried to help. They acted so casual like she had a twisted ankle leaving her out there to die.
    I bet lots here would have at least thrown her in their truck and driven her straight away to a close hospital or pulled her to garage.
    They were all so catatonic almost. Weird really. We consume so much violence
    On tv, media etc. but when it’s real just casually saunter inside to watch Netflix or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by union; 02-04-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Looked to me like old gal pulled a gun.

This would be an awful convenient propaganda video for any group with an agenda....

That kinda stuff has been going on for a million years. Only now it has instant access to the entire world. In the end, its just a snuff film.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Next time you want to blow the horn and shoot the rod at that asshole that made you miss the light... Don't...
    Watch "Unhinged" with Russell Crow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    Looked to me like old gal pulled a gun.

This would be an awful convenient propaganda video for any group with an agenda....
    From the audio and video it appears it was a phone and she was stating she was going to start video

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    this happened to me and the ex years ago....on the way in from dinner, black tahoe cut me off; near took the bumper....i did the normal horn/hi beam combo.....but i was pissed....i pulled up beside him, rolled her window down, one finger salute and cussing him.....i had to get back in front to make my right turn.....i hit brake lights and he hit his blue lights....unmarked got me....didn't ask for license or registration, just 'GET OUT'.....we walked to back of the car, he asked me to explain, i did, he confessed it was his fault and apologized....."alot of folk have been shot over the exact same dumb shit you just did. i see you have a passenger there and assume you want to make it home?"....."yessir"....."then get on.".....it was a brief exchange with a very professional leo and it's stuck with me......he's right.....people are way crazier than me and i don't wanna run into that
    Same could have been said right back to him

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    Crazy, sad and somewhat predictable at this point. No God, no patience, no discipline, no kindness.
    I almost feel bad for saying this, but they believe in the state more than themselves. The neighbors that could merely scream call 911 in an active shooter. Maybe She’’d be alive if they dragged her inside or at least tried to help. They acted so casual like she had a twisted ankle leaving her out there to die.
    I bet lots here would have at least thrown her in their truck and driven her straight away to a close hospital or pulled her to garage.
    They were all so catatonic almost. Weird really. We consume so much violence
    On tv, media etc. but when it’s real just casually saunter inside to watch Netflix or something.

Clear case of people not understanding the situation they were getting into potentially. Others that showed up briefly had no clue what the hell was going on.

I’ve spent over 21 years as an LEO. That’s tough to watch.

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy

I still can't make sense of him starting to shoot and neither one of them are even reacting until they get hit. I saw somewhere else that the sound and the video are off time but when he stops and shoots her twice while she's laying down, it seems synced up to me.

If you watch it big screen, you can see the guy freeze but flinch every time the guy shot. I think they were hoping he was just shooting close to them to intimidate them and were trying not to provoke further, like not moving during a bear bluff charge. Then one finally landed and they knew it was real.
    Last edited by everlast; 02-05-2021 at 04:19 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams