Thread: I知 in the market for a new speck call

Default I知 in the market for a new speck call

After losing guts to a mediocre speck call I need a new one. I知 up in the air between the bar belly from rnt and the rice land acrylic. Any input on either of these or others that sound great? I have been partial to my Tim grounds Canada call but never heard their speck calls. Hunter took my acrylic mag and did some great work on it this past year so I haven稚 ruled them out either. Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Who is hunter?

I like the BarBelly

G hunter is Tim grounds son. After Tim died hunter has been running the company. I had a call that I got from a good friend who was killed overseas years and years ago. The call needed to be fixed and I wanted it to stay intact structure wise just knowing where it came from, and he did a great job on it. There was a lot of history in that call and I wanted what I could preserve of it in original form. They took time to listen and help. Meant a lot they didn’t just try to hurry me off the phone and took the time to fix something any other company probably would have said buy another one on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Redbone