View Poll Results: Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 34.33%
  • No

88 65.67%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Will you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    I promise you I have better things to do then conjure up a story about racoons.
    Just say you don’t want to eat them because of the new age “stigma” of it. No need to act like the meat is bad or tainted with worms. I imagine most millennials would feel the same way about eating coon as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Just say you don’t want to eat them because of the new age “stigma” of it. No need to act like the meat is bad or tainted with worms. I imagine most millennials would feel the same way about eating coon as you do.
    Hey buddy, I've eaten coon before and just about everything the Good Lord has created at one time or the other, prior to me finding out about their shotgun riding parasites. I give them to plenty of folks that eat them as well, worms and all. Did I really just get compared to/called a millennial?
    Last edited by ccleroy; 02-05-2021 at 02:10 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Daddy Rabbit, coons have worms. Wild animals do. They live in the intestines and pass through the ass, hence CCLeroy finding a bunch of them in his truck bed.

https://www.southernnevadahealthdist...%20in%20humans.

Did I really just get compared to/called a millennial?
    Why yes, I believe you did! Leroy the Millennial.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Coons have worms genius. A special kinda worm too that takes a special kind of wormer to get rid of. Dont ask me how I know.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Hey buddy, I've eaten coon before and just about anything the Good Lord has created at one time or the other. I give them to plenty of folks that eat them as well, worms and all. Did I really just get compared to/called a millennial?
    Lol! I’m just talking a little smack.

In other news, it rained AGAIN last night, and will again tonight, and the next night, and the next, etc. I am slap sick of this rain! I don’t catch shit when it rains but possums. My dirt holes get flooded, my pretty ass blended k9 sets get all skanked up, my truck looks like a high schooler who just went mud riding. I’ve had enough! I don’t know how you catch shit in this wet weather!

Leroy...you ever trapped mink? Hell, I don’t even know if I’ve ever seen one. When setting coon traps yesterday evening along a creek I saw some tiny ass tracks in the sand by the water. I wonder if it’s mink? I got to order me some small coil springs. All I have is #2 four coil for k9’s and dp’s. My great uncle used to talk about trapping mink back in the day. I just want to see what one looks like up close.

Leroy...you ever trapped mink? Hell, I don’t even know if I’ve ever seen one. When setting coon traps yesterday evening along a creek I saw some tiny ass tracks in the sand by the water. I wonder if it’s mink? I got to order me some small coil springs. All I have is #2 four coil for k9’s and dp’s. My great uncle used to talk about trapping mink back in the day. I just want to see what one looks like up close.
    I honestly wouldn't know what one of those jokers looked like if I saw it. But I've been told we do have them. In fact I spoke with someone this past weekend about that very critter.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    What’s the proper term?
    They're lymph nodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    They're lymph nodes.
    The old cats call the “kernels”.

I’ve got my money on the Bucks. Y’all know y’all watching the super bowl. Y’all trying to act hard like you no going to watch for some political reason....y’all watching.

Brady and Gronk are a hell of a combination!

This crap rigged. This whole damn country is rigged. Tamie shooters, targeting calls, elections, and holding calls. Man this country needs help.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    This crap rigged. This whole damn country is rigged. Tamie shooters, targeting calls, elections, and holding calls. Man this country needs help.
    Nah...the Chiefs need some discipline. All this penalties are legit.

Mahomes doesn’t have the protection in the pocket that Brady has either.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 02-07-2021 at 07:56 PM.

OMG the Chiefs are killing themselves with these penalties!

NO the Ref's are bought off. Terrible calls
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    You damn right in more ways than most people even think about.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

So youbtelling me the play begore the last touchdown qas pass interference???? The damn ball was throw into the stands.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Old timers I grew up around would fight for the "kernels" at a hog butchering. Rabbit man I bet you're missin out.

Brady is usually money