View Poll Results: Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 34.33%
  • No

88 65.67%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you watch?

I'll watch it because it's the only football on.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    LOL. Well said.
    Some folks struggle with context clues, like they struggle with not cooking shit to death.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Duck tastes like absolute shit! It’s funny how people look down on some of the best tasting game and put duck on a pedestal.

When I was i high school, there was a poor older couple that lived by our hunting property that I would take game and fish to. They would take anything and were very appreciative. They loved deer, hogs, coons, rabbits, squirrels, and any fish. I took them about a 30 pound grass carp one time and they loved it. The first time I took them a mess of ducks, they said “we haven’t ever had them before but we sure are gonna eat them!” The second time I took them a mess of ducks they said, “please don’t get me wrong, we sure appreciate it when you bring us food. We eat it and enjoy it but if you don't mind, we don’t want any more of them ducks!” True story!!!!
    There's no accounting for taste, Daddy Rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Some folks struggle with context clues, like they struggle with not cooking shit to death.
    I guess you got to eat them sumbiches like sushi then and I’m not willing to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I got burned out on summer college baseball leagues by my junior year when I was playing in college. I played in the all black league around the PeeDee. Some of the most fun I had playing. I either played at the field in that video, or one that was almost identical to it.
    Last edited by huntinghagen#12; 02-02-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I got burned out on summer college baseball leagues by my junior year when I was playing in college. I played in the all black league around the PeeDee. Some of the most fun I had playing. I either played at the field in that video, or one that was almost identical to it.
    Right beside the road on 521 in Rembert. Beer joint right there too.

There's no accounting for taste, Daddy Rabbit.
    Canada goose being a prime example. I have tried them many ways from SC to the Midwest. They all were rubbery livery disgusting. I have had them in Saskatchewan cooked by people whose ancestors depended on them to feed their families and they are incredible. Roasted, crock potted, BBQ'd. All delicious...

That’s an awesome documentary you posted highstrung. Thanks for sharing. When you watch the news nowadays, you would think everyone hates one another and racism is a huge problem. That narrative is put out there to divide us. It’s not the case...at least not the case in small town America. The more “progressive” we get and the more urbanized we get, we lose access to activities that bring us together. Hunting, fishing, sports, cooking, religion, etc all bring people from diverse backgrounds together under the same cause. I hunt and fish with black folks all the time. When you are participating in an activity together, you don’t see color, you just enjoy the fellowship and partnership of accomplishing a goal. You put a bunch of people all mungled up together in a big city with no access to shared common interests, I think people revert back to their “clique” mentalities. I’m so thankful for growing up and living in a small town. There are a lot of shitheads out there white and black. Thank goodness there are still a lot of good ole “normal” people out there too. You get to meet and develop relationships with them when you share a common interest. I don’t know what the hell people to in big cities to interact with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Canada goose being a prime example. I have tried them many ways from SC to the Midwest. They all were rubbery livery disgusting. I have had them in Saskatchewan cooked by people whose ancestors depended on them to feed their families and they are incredible. Roasted, crock potted, BBQ'd. All delicious...
    Breast get ground up into onion sausage and the legs are soaking in gravy. Saw a recipe on the instagram and it was pretty good. Ill definitely start keeping the legs.
    Last edited by coot nasty; 02-02-2021 at 03:14 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

^^^ *like*

Duck legs are a treat for sure...

Hey Jab
    Last edited by Tee; 02-02-2021 at 04:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Mahomes is blacker than the Vice President. Roger Goodell hates Brady with a passion.....a lot for the Goat to overcome.

Sup, Tee

I'm a Tom Brady fan because the media hates him for his maga hat.

That’s an awesome documentary you posted highstrung. Thanks for sharing. When you watch the news nowadays, you would think everyone hates one another and racism is a huge problem. That narrative is put out there to divide us. It’s not the case...at least not the case in small town America. The more “progressive” we get and the more urbanized we get, we lose access to activities that bring us together. Hunting, fishing, sports, cooking, religion, etc all bring people from diverse backgrounds together under the same cause. I hunt and fish with black folks all the time. When you are participating in an activity together, you don’t see color, you just enjoy the fellowship and partnership of accomplishing a goal. You put a bunch of people all mungled up together in a big city with no access to shared common interests, I think people revert back to their “clique” mentalities. I’m so thankful for growing up and living in a small town. There are a lot of shitheads out there white and black. Thank goodness there are still a lot of good ole “normal” people out there too. You get to meet and develop relationships with them when you share a common interest. I don’t know what the hell people to in big cities to interact with other people.
    You've had a decent run of sayin' stuff that wasn't completely insane, like this post. So, you've got that goin' for you, which is nice...

First ever common sense post from you. Well said

I would rather dig ditches than watch the super bowl.
    cut\'em

Never miss a Superbowl

"You can't just put the whole critter on the table 'cause it looks like you're serving up somebody's fucked up, hump-back poodle dog."
    Lord have mercy. That's disturbing.

And no, ain't gonna watch it.