View Poll Results: Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 34.33%
  • No

88 65.67%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Will you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I didn’t watch and it had nothing to do with politics.
    It's a matter of discipline...I planned on not watching it and achieved my goal. It was like the smell of napalm in the morning...victory
    At least I'm housebroken.

Were there any kneeling or social justice achievements l?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Were there any kneeling or social justice achievements l?
    I didn't see any but there was a recorded message from slurring Biden and VP Hairass about unity and getting through everything together, as well as a few commercials that played up the "re-united states of America." All of this from the party who behaved poorly during the four years of Trump. I just chuckled but couldn't figure out how the winners are just as cynical as me, a loser.

Lots of ceremony. The captains and their coin toss was used to introduce the social volunteerism of three different private citizens. They were introduced via a poem by the young lady who read poetry at the inauguration.

God bless America and the national anthem included musical accompaniment.

The pre-game from 6:20 to kickoff seemed really bloated and drawn out. The NFL seems to think every lead-up to the Super Bowl kickoff needs to be like the last episode of MASH, which was three hours long some might recall.

I see there was an AOC moment until he learned Brady had a mic.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/..._e6QFoofwvbSyA

Ah. Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I see there was an AOC moment until he learned Brady had a mic.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/..._e6QFoofwvbSyA
    That young man completely lost his composure after a questionable defensive holding penalty against him. The way he came after Brady after the TD one play later reminded me of the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

i liked his fire. (mathieu). he didnt throw punches. He just said his peace. I dont fault either of them. If you've ever played football, its a big boy sport. It makes you say and do things you wouldnt normally do in a day. Or, maybe you're just a better person than me. or brady. or mathieu. Go for it.

I can admire a little spunk and i think his comments were fine. "we went at it. We yelled shit. He won. Game over"
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i liked his fire. (mathieu). he didnt throw punches. He just said his peace. I dont fault either of them. If you've ever played football, its a big boy sport. It makes you say and do things you wouldnt normally do in a day. Or, maybe you're just a better person than me. or brady. or mathieu. Go for it.

I can admire a little spunk and i think his comments were fine. "we went at it. We yelled shit. He won. Game over"
    Cool. Hope you had a great weekend.

Isn't that supposed to be piece?

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Cool. Hope you had a great weekend.
    stop being nice. its unbecoming.

and I'll stick with "peace".
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

unbecoming.
    Did you hear the one about the lady who came to work in a really pretty dress?

The office perv said, "Wow, Salma. That dress is very becoming on you. But then again, if I was on you, I'd be coming, too!"

quagmire.jpg

"George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

They booed loudly when the bidens tallked on tv but of course cbs edited it out. Saw where biden thought it was halloween What a joke he is
    Last edited by DRDUCK; 02-08-2021 at 09:22 PM.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"