View Poll Results: Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 34.33%
  • No

88 65.67%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you watch?

Default Will you watch?

Lot of talk about folks not watching the NFL this year, I haven't watched a single play myself. Only college game I watched was the Bama/ND game, and just kinda half ass watched it. Question is, with all the woke BS and what is sure to be a 5 hour long wokefest this coming Sunday, will you watch the Super Bowl anyway? Just curious because it's usually an event that even non football fans watch. I myself am not planning to watch, but I will keep up with the score to see if I win anything from the boards I'm on
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Put a maybe option up there...........

If a buddy invites me to watch it at their house, I'll probably go. If not, I won't even think about it on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Put a maybe option up there...........
    I don't know how to edit a pole....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I did read where Eric Church and some other gal are supposed to sing the national anthem together, I’m sure they’ll royally screw it up, at least I won’t be watching to see it
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I can honestly say that I dont even know who is playing.

I haven’t watched the game in I don’t know how long. We go to a super bowl party every year where everyone socializes during the game and shuts up during the commercials.

I thought they already played it ............. that ought to tell you about how relevant the NFL is in my life.
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC

I won't be watching the super bowl. I'll be traveling back from Florida Sunday evening. But quite honestly, I haven't watched pro sports in many years. I just don't have that kind of couch potato time on my hands. And I make a terrible spectator. Same goes for movies and silly sitcoms. I just don't have time for that crap.

Not a big, or even small, NFL fan at all, I watched some of the championship game with Brady in it a couple weeks ago at duck camp. Only football I’ve really watched this year.

I’ll probably watch some of the Super Bowl. I wouldn’t call myself a Brady fan, but I do like watching him play every now and then.

Mark me down for a nay. No support for those who want to make me an enemy, and whatever network it will be played on is complicit in exactly that...

Wtf is NFL????? The hell with them.

I've actually watched a decent amount of NFL this year. I will always watch the Falcons when I can because my grandad watches them and we talk about the game after.

Other then the NFC championship game last week, I can't recall them showing the anthem all year. This obviously cut out on the kneeling (if any) being shown, and all the other woke bs folks bitch about. I didn't see any of it this year. It was refreshing to just turn on the tv and watch football.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

A LOT of raccoons will be consumed during super bowl parties....baked, fried, bbq’d. I’ve got a plate coming on Super Bowl Sunday of baked coon and sweet potatoes. I may turn the game on if there is nothing else better on.

You yankee implants and big city folks don’t know about South Carolina official meal of the super bowl. Y’all go ahead and enjoy your pizza and Doritos. Folks in small town SC gonna be eating good!
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 02-02-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Doubtful.

The last game I watched was Dan Marino's.. honestly didn't watch all of it because I think they got beat pretty bad. I'm playing in a golf Super Bowl tournament that day.. that's about as close as I'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    A LOT of raccoons will be consumed during super bowl parties....baked, fried, bbq’d. I’ve got a plate coming on Super Bowl Sunday of baked coon and sweet potatoes. I may turn the game on if there is nothing else better on.

You yankee implants and big city folks don’t know about South Carolina official meal of the super bowl. Y’all go ahead and enjoy your pizza and Doritos. Folks in small town SC gonna be eating good!
    I've got a buddy that would always bbq a couple racoons for the game, he was a pitcher for the 521 Allstars.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 02-02-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Our old caretaker, Preacher McCullough, did very well for himself trapping coons for the Superbowl. The Eastover crowd would start calling right after Christmas to get on his list...

Maybe not the whole thing but I imagine ill watch some of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Im just ready for college baseball
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"