Thread: Colorado??

One of my brothers is graduating this December from UC Boulder. Seeing as we will be making the flight out there anyway, I figure we might as well get a couple of days of duck/goose hunting in. There will be 4 of us and we have access to some friends property but we were also considering a guided hunt within say a 2 or 3 hour drive of Boulder. Yall have any recomendations?
    George Carlin said it best, \'Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that\'\'.

GO,GO,GO!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yep I am going, just want to know if yall know any guides and/or services. If not we are going to have to do some seriously quick scouting. I wish I could get my brother to put in some time but I am sure he will be partying for a good week straight before he actually walks.
    George Carlin said it best, \'Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that\'\'.

if you find a place (in general) let me know... I have a house in Breckenridge and have been wondering about the possibilities ever since I saw a group of sprigs on a pond in downtown Denver last March.

I think there is good hunting east of Denver.

The geese work the prairie from the Kansas border to around the airport from what I understand. My buddies up in Granby shoot a lot of ducks, but they also live at/around the C LAZY U and have a lot of time on their hands in the Fall/Winter.

PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.