Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Masks after immunity

So no masks in private but in public you should mask up. Seems like virtue signaling.
    cut\'em

I'm ready for NC to stop the mandate. Our oldest started back 4 days a week last week. He really loves school but this morning cried the whole way because he doesn't want to wear the mask all day. It's time to take them off. States with mask mandates didn't fare any better than states who never had a mandate. At some point someone needs to realize there is a human element here that the masks and all the other bs involved are taking a toll on
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

i am very frustrated with this. I am not sure why I take on other's angst...but I do.

I have seen my second grandparent this week, wearing TWO masks, who is still afraid of their grandkids, weeks after their second vaccine. When I try to broach the subject, I am hit with a wall of political bullshit. One said she didnt believe me solely because it came from me...and she knew I was a "trump supporter (her words)." When I printed out the CDC guidelines for her, she wouldnt even touch the paper....because it came from my trump-supporting printer? I dont get it.

I guess I just dont understand why a vaccinated gramma would wear two masks. I dont understand why she wont go to her gradndaughters wedding in two weeks. Its maddening. I wish I didnt give a shit and just lived in my bubble.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am very frustrated with this. I am not sure why I take on other's angst...but I do.

I have seen my second grandparent this week, wearing TWO masks, who is still afraid of their grandkids, weeks after their second vaccine. When I try to broach the subject, I am hit with a wall of political bullshit. One said she didnt believe me solely because it came from me...and she knew I was a "trump supporter (her words)." When I printed out the CDC guidelines for her, she wouldnt even touch the paper....because it came from my trump-supporting printer? I dont get it.

I guess I just dont understand why a vaccinated gramma would wear two masks. I dont understand why she wont go to her gradndaughters wedding in two weeks. Its maddening. I wish I didnt give a shit and just lived in my bubble.
    I'm with you.

Jump on in 2th, my bubble is pretty chill.

while you may not be right about everything; whether one agrees with you or disagrees with you, when their reason is irrational, not logical, , a talking point, what they've been told or read, etc and built on a false premise it bothers you. I feel your pain. You are cursed with a straight line, foundation up processing brain. not even fluoride can destroy that.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

You'll never not care, doc. Pointing out sloppy thinking is part of your DNA.

They were preached to / indoctrinated by the leftwing media, about the "Trump" vaccine and the cvid killing everybody. The cognitive patterns were established. That can not be changed over night, as the libs are finding out about people not even wanting the vaccine because of the BS the libs espoused for months.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

This. All of it. People are fucking nuts. Friends, family and perfect strangers. I said a long time ago that this thing would have long lasting psychological effects on people.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I guess I just dont understand why a vaccinated gramma would wear two masks. I dont understand why she wont go to her gradndaughters wedding in two weeks. Its maddening.
    She's been listening to the same people that are still telling you to wear a mask when driving.....by yourself.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-09-2021 at 11:24 AM.

People like her are the reason I still can’t find a can of Lysol.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Your bubble smell like old cheese and sweaty feet.

You wish. It smells like a combo of bay rum after shave, fresh cut bermuda, and exotic fruits

You wish. It smells like a combo of bay rum after shave, fresh cut bermuda, and exotic fruits
    Passion fruit?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

This is getting weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

No, nerds

“Getting”.....”getting weird” he says.....

Weird looks at this place and shakes it’s head.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I'm with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    while you may not be right about everything; whether one agrees with you or disagrees with you, when their reason is irrational, not logical, , a talking point, what they've been told or read, etc and built on a false premise it bothers you. I feel your pain. You are cursed with a straight line, foundation up processing brain. not even fluoride can destroy that.
    Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    You'll never not care, doc. Pointing out sloppy thinking is part of your DNA.
    I'm an asshole. I get it. Its ralph's bubble. I am just borrowing the oxygen.

and....he has reese's.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My bubble smells of Bourbon, Copenhagen, and Voltaren gel
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm just pissed that my six-year-old blows out his candles on his birthday cake and his wish was that the coronavirus will go away

I'm pissed that he hast to cry every morning on the way to school because he hast to wear a mask and does not understand why

I'm pissed that more than half of my family Who I thought I was close with and knew have yet to see my five-month-old son because they don't want to "make him sick"

I am pissed That I can't take my boys into a public place without the high probability that they will see two dudes kissing

Etc etc