Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Masks after immunity

Very good point.

well, my kid just got sent home.....AGAIN

follow this logic. He had Covid in November. School only recognizes positives for 90 days.

Wife: I will go get him an antibodies test. Can he return to school if he has the antibodies?

School: NO, He may have the antibodies today, but he may not have them tomorrow.

Wife: If he has them today....HE WOULD HAVE HAD THEM TWO DAYS AGO WHEN HE WAS EXPOSED!

School: I understand but we follow District guidelines and he is out for 10 days.

The whole JV lacrosse team out.

SOOOOO, this vaccine .... it gives you the antibodies, but does not keep you from getting the Rona, nor does it stop you from carrying the Rona to uninfected people. What exactly is the damn thing good for?

Will they be allowed to go to school with vaccine? if they are exposed, will they still sit out 10 days?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    But getting sick with simple stuff is how our immune system prepares for the big stuff. We’re too clean.

This whole deal is making us physically and emotionally weaker.
    Agreed. I'm sure my family gets weird stares at restaurants because we don't use hand sanitizer and I let my kids eat off the table if something falls off their plate. It's good for them to get exposed to a plethora of germs. Same thing for adults too. Generally the more "clean" you are, the more you get sick. I see it all the time from adults and kids.

ETA: The guy cleaning out sewage lines probably hasn't been sick in 10 years, but Nancy the office worker who uses a bottle of sanitizer each week has a cold every 3 weeks. Just the way it is
    Last edited by Remy; 02-23-2021 at 05:02 PM.

Medical Martial Law is what it equates to.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    But getting sick with simple stuff is how our immune system prepares for the big stuff. We’re too clean.

This whole deal is making us physically and emotionally weaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Spot on.
    yep
    its so interesting the things we are scared of that we cant prove...but most rational scientists raise concerns about the next MRSA and people say "that isnt going to happen."

we shall see....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Everybody needs to eat a little dirt once in awhile.

Especially kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

SOOOOO, this vaccine .... it gives you the antibodies, but does not keep you from getting the Rona, nor does it stop you from carrying the Rona to uninfected people. What exactly is the damn thing good for?

Will they be allowed to go to school with vaccine? if they are exposed, will they still sit out 10 days?
    I've said all along that I didn't believe these were really 'vaccines', and Fauci continues to prove that point, IMO. This guy should be prosecuted for assisting the CCP in developing this bio-weaponized Wuhan Virus (research the history of the viral research at the NIH and the $3.7 Million paid to them from the NIH budget despite US laws against any money going towards research on these viruses).

https://fb.watch/3RfKuNx1FX/
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I always thought the ones that drank from a garden hose or mud puddles as kids would weather these things much better than the ones that didnt. I remember years ago a friend had his 2 sons, 7 and 9 yrs old, sitting on the back of a pickup truck bed, deer blood and hair all over the place eating raw hotdogs from thier dirty hands and thought, germs wont stand a chance with those kids.

But it's "the COVID!"
    Seems like the term is scarier than "Cancer" or "AIDS" today.

Anybody who would pass on (>99% success, or a 0.2% - 0.3% lose rate), needs the needle.
    The vacc has claimed more lives than I care to research. -please feel free to do so and report your findings-
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 02-23-2021 at 08:05 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

so, woodie thinks the vaccine isnt a vaccine?
    and I'm not sure what you're saying above, DS...

Did you hear the joke about Covid?

You probably won't get it.

Fauci himself said that even after vaccination you should avoid dining out, going to gatherings and congregations of people. Oh and wear masks in 2022.

Sounds like that vaccine is perfect.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

If one is not confident enough in their immune system to beat the Covi, don't put bets on 99% odds in Vegas.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

OK. i certainly agree the world has made COVID a very scary thing. Granted, I havent lost a loved one to it.

My view, and the reason I got the vaccine, isnt about me or my chances to survive the virus. I would like to be able to see my inlaws again.

sometimes, its for the greater good.

And I guess I should add that I'm not a conspiracy theorist or afraid of the government, nor do I listen to everything Fauci says.

Fauci is quoted so often I've stopped listening. He is like an adult on a Peanuts cartoon to me. I wear the mask but when I hear him talk, my inner man is going Parris Island drill instructor on him, saying, "YAH YAH YAH SHUT THE PHUCK UP!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    OK. i certainly agree the world has made COVID a very scary thing. Granted, I havent lost a loved one to it.

My view, and the reason I got the vaccine, isnt about me or my chances to survive the virus. I would like to be able to see my inlaws again.

sometimes, its for the greater good.

And I guess I should add that I'm not a conspiracy theorist or afraid of the government, nor do I listen to everything Fauci says.
    That right there is the fallacy.

The "vaccine" does not keep you from getting the virus, nor does it KEEP YOU FROM PASSING IT TO OTHERS.

the ONLY benefit is to (allegedly) lessen the severity of YOUR case of covid.

Per the CDC, the ONLY way to save granny and PawPaw is to put them in line.

see....now you're following the media that you say not to follow.
    you are not well informed. You need to read more than the title of the article.

the same CDC you loosely quote says those with the vaccine dont have to quarantine after contact with a KNOWN positive.

The other part that you and the world keep repeating is "the vaccine does not keep you from passing it on" when the actual quote would say "we dont know if you can pass it on." its scare tactics and you fell for it.

let me ask you this:

when you sent your kids to preschool, did you worry about mumps or measles?

just saw a headline that says "NEW Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Prevents Covid-19 in one shot"

do you think it actually prevents Covid? I wonder what the article says or do I just keep repeating the headline....

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    just saw a headline that says "NEW Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Prevents Covid-19 in one shot"

do you think it actually prevents Covid? I wonder what the article says or do I just keep repeating the headline....
    Dang, that sets J&J up for some litigation, if someone were to get stabbed and later developed KungFlu...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.