Thread: Deal Alert and Review-USB-C Hub

Default Deal Alert and Review-USB-C Hub

If you have a device that uses USB-C and does not have much else in the way of inputs for Sd cards, HDMI, USB, etc; then you should get one of these hubs. The new MacBook Pro only has two USB-C ports and nothing else so this hub is invaluable. However, this is also good for connecting TV's, projectors, printers, Ethernet, and nearly everything else. you can still charge your device with it too. It is on sale (at least for today 1/26/21) for 50% at $36. Best money you will spend on tech. Think provides the code you will need at checkout. MG

https://www.1sale.com/products/usb-c...r-usbc-laptop/

IMG_1611361887-679x390.png
    Dum Spiro Spero

Got one for my MacBook Air and love it. Glad the sales guy talked me into buying it.

I have a similar one for my laptop for work. It was the only option to do a multi monitor set up, which for me is absolutely essential as I bounce back and forth between like 4 programs on the reg.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Vast majority of new laptops that I've seen these days have no wired ethernet port. That bugs me.

I love wifi, don't get me wrong but not on my work computer. It is a pain in the rear when it's not working correctly. Wifi also has speed limitations and other variables that adds complexity and the last I need is more complexity. I don't have to deal with that noise on a wired ethernet connection.

This doohickie resolves that. Love it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-30-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft