Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Study Availability...

Just got a testing device available for next week...

Two testing spots available the week of March 25th...pm me to get on the schedule and get on track to a good nights sleep.

Just had a testing cancellation so got a device ready to ship. PM me if you want to test this week. Thanks

Got two testing units available for next weeks...if you are tired of the wife raising cain and throwing elbows in the middle of the night, let’s fix it. She will be happy and you might live longer. Pm me to get on the ball rolling.

Probably the best thing I’ve done for myself in the last twenty years. It’s the best sleep that I can ever remember having. Thanks JCT1

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Sounds like it can't get much easier than that. Just wanna make sure I don't put the cart before the horse here.

Gonna check with Tricare first and I'll holler.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Miles I’m interested in what Tricare tells you. This is something I need to do as well but am leery about the .gov finding out too much medical info on me. I hear the new 10% medical is for sleep apnea.

I too am hesitant. At least until I get to that 20 milestone. Working on year 19 now, and I'm committed to 2026. Don't think I'll be done at that point... making a run at Chief. For you nonners that's E-9 in the AF.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Atta boy. I’ve got my letter plus some. I’ve reached my level of give a shit. I plan on milking it a couple more years if I can, no plans on 05.

That’s why this is good. Pay the man. It’s completely off the radar.

One spot still available for next week Gents, PM me if you are interested...

Can you get a cpap machine with the in home study or will it require a follow up appointment to a lab?

Can
    Last edited by BrandonWagner; 04-04-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWagner View Post
    Can you get a cpap machine with the in home study or will it require a follow up appointment to a lab?

Can
    Yes, if testing shows you have OSA then you will receive an Rx for a CPAP that will be set per the Dr’s specs.

Fellas, got two sleep test spots available for next week.....pm to reserve. Thanks

Still got one spot available for next week...pm me if you are tired of being tired.

A sleep study is a diagnostic test did not know you could self refer for that?

Ah nevermind I see it is a cash thing. Is it validated to be able to get supplies covered though as I doubt many people would be willing to pay out of pocket.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 04-09-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Dawhoo,
    That would be a good question for insurance. With so many different policies and coverage, I’m not too comfortable answering any questions about that. I don’t take insurance for supplies, testing or anything. I would recommend anyone wanting to try to go through insurance to call their insurance company and jump through their hoops. The people who use me are usually tired of the headaches involved with OSA and dealing with insurance. I don’t have an office full of insurance billing folks so I’m able to pass on the savings and get things done very quickly. Thanks

Looks like I’ve got one test available for this week. Pm me if interested. Thanks

Got two openings second week of May...pm me for more info or to sign up. Thanks

Just curious, has anyone ever done the sleep study and been told "you are good, no machine or anything else needed"

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Just curious, has anyone ever done the sleep study and been told "you are good, no machine or anything else needed"
    Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk