Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sleep Study Availability...

Not sure if that’s addressed to me but company wide my tracking software says positive tests are at just over 65%....Most people who get tested are having noticeable apnea episodes or symptoms of OSA which is why they choose to be tested in the first place. Thanks

I’ve have bout 6-7 years ago... another test earlier this year drastically different results

Quote Originally Posted by JCT View Post
    Not sure if that’s addressed to me but company wide my tracking software says positive tests are at just over 65%....Most people who get tested are having noticeable apnea episodes or symptoms of OSA which is why they choose to be tested in the first place. Thanks
    That makes sense. I was curious but definitely understand that the people who contact you generally already know or suspect a problem.
    Asking for a family member, you do in home sleep studies correct? And then pair them with appropriate device or cpap as needed? Forgive my ignorance in this.
    I have a first cousin who sounds like he is dying when he sleeps and takes prescription stimulants for the resulting narcolepsy to stay awake during the day. He has done studies of some sort in the past but doesnt seem to comply and it honestly concerns me.

I will pm you my email address if you dont mind sharing more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got two spots open for testing next week. Pm me to get signed up...

Just had a testing spot open up for next week...pm me if you would like more info. Thanks

JCT.....I have to know you somehow. Been setting up CPAP/BiPAP/NIV/Vents for nearly 25 years now.

Gentlemen,
    Transit just got in some Resmed Air 11 APAP’s and Resmed Air 10 c2c APAPS...SC DUCKS pricing is $1200 for the Air 11 with supplies...Air 10 c2c is $1,000 with supplies. Please email info1@transitmedicalservices.com or call the office at 1-888-925-9888.

***Rx required for these items***

Quote Originally Posted by JCT View Post
    Gentlemen,
    Transit just got in some Resmed Air 11 APAP’s and Resmed Air 10 c2c APAPS...SC DUCKS pricing is $1200 for the Air 11 with supplies...Air 10 c2c is $1,000 with supplies. Please email info1@transitmedicalservices.com or call the office at 1-888-925-9888.

***Rx required for these items***
    How about the mini?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there are no minis available through Transit right now...might be able
    to find one on line. Thanks

I am currently using a Resmed AirSense 10 Respond CPAP wearing a AirFit F20. My DR. thinks i might be better off using a BPAP, does your test determine whether or not a CPAP or BPAP is needed?

All pms have been returned. Thanks!

PM sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk