Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleep Study Availability...

Default Sleep Study Availability...

Looks like I have two testing spots available for the first week of February. Pm me if you are interested!

I certainly need one. Shoot me a message with details. I’ll have to check my schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    I certainly need one. Shoot me a message with details. I’ll have to check my schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I need one also. Send me the details please.

Location?

Definitely need one. Where is this?

Testing takes place in the comfort of your home...I ship the testing unit from my closest location via UPS (with a pre paid return label). I walk you through using the test (simple) then you ship it back to me. Test is then read by a Board Certified Sleep Physician and results are sent to you via email or regular mail. If you have sleep apnea then you have the option of going through me on the equipment or can take you study and Rx and use who you would like. I have a solid discount in place for both testing and equipment for SCDUCKS and have enjoyed working with folks from here. PM me if I can help!

Where are you I currently use a nose and mouth mask and would like to try the nose pillars

I had it done last month thanks to JCT. Could not have been an easier process...

Quote Originally Posted by cuforester View Post
    Where are you I currently use a nose and mouth mask and would like to try the nose pillars
    We can do that...my offices are in Georgia but I ship to your door....google Resmed P10 and see what you think. It has been very popular and works well.

If you snore, feel tired all the time regardless of hours of sleep, or any other sleep related issues, get checked! I’m 38, 6’4” and 280lbs. I snored when I was a teenager at 180lbs. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2014. Best test I ever did. In two hours without a CPAP, I snored over 1000 times, quit breathing like clockwork every 90 seconds and wouldn’t breathe for up to 20 seconds. My heart rate went from resting in the 50’s to over 150bpm as my brain was screaming at my body to breathe. At two hours, the nurse came in and put a nasal pillow head gear on me. After that the last four hours, I snored twice, and never quit breathing. Within six months of being on the CPAP, I was able to get off my restless leg meds, and my cholesterol went down 50 points. Sleep apnea affects so much more than just our sleep. Anytime you hear of someone having a heart attack and dying in their sleep, I guarantee you it was sleep apnea induced.

I’ve shared my story with anyone who I hear has sleep issues. Some folks went and got tested themselves who had issues, and tell me now what a difference it made and how much better they feel now after getting on a CPAP. It is life changing to say the least. I also have narcolepsy without catoplexy, which is a whole ‘nother deal. I’d for sure be dead by now if not for a CPAP.

If you can’t get with JCT, get with someone who can help you get tested for sleep apnea

I couldn't sleep without mine
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I need info too.
    Bah! Humbug!

Best decision i ever made. Can’t sleep for crap without mine.

I didn't realize this could be done at home. Doesn't sound much simpler than this. Thanks for sharing Joe.

In your experience, is this something Tricare cover?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-26-2021 at 11:41 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Miles,
    Definitely give them a shout. I don’t want to say too much that I’m not sure of (because we don’t take insurance) but I feel like tricare is one of the few that does a solid job with this. Call and see what they will do on it and get tested! Let me know if I can answer any questions about OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) or point you in the right direction.

Do you sell replacement parts for ResMed? If so I need a new water holder tank thingee

JCT, I'd like to sign up. Please PM me details. Thank you

I had a co-worker go thru our insurance company and between the cost of sleep study and machine, it ended up cheaper for me to go thru Joe and pay cash.

How long can I stay in there without the wife and kids bothering me? Is it an hourly rate or a flat fee for as long as I can sleep?
    Last edited by Glenn; 01-27-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Damn Doc, you just might be on to something!