Thread: Suddenly Liberals want in person voting

Default Suddenly Liberals want in person voting

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Two faced bastards.

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

That's one way to look at it. Another would be that they are playing to win.

Now, all good little conservatives go play nice and line up behind the RINO swamp rats like Haley and Mitch.

Link is showing an article about Amazon DC in AL wanting an in person vote for unionization.

A bit different than the thread topic implies.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post

A bit different than the thread topic implies.
    Maybe to you.

Jeff Bezos=Amazon=Progressive Liberal= endorsing mail in voting for Presidential election= endorsing voter fraud when it's beneficial to Progressive liberals/Demonrat party

And hence, the hypocrisy. It's really not that hard to follow.

Looks like white guilt is losing ground to conservative guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Jeff Bezos=Amazon=Progressive Liberal= endorsing mail in voting for Presidential election= endorsing voter fraud when it's beneficial to Progressive liberals/Demonrat party

And hence, the hypocrisy. It's really not that hard to follow.
    I do completely understand the line of thinking. I guess the disconnect is I don’t think Bezos is the only one controlling election laws. Was this push for in person voting over the potential for voter fraud?

The bigger story is the actual unionization potential of Amazon workers.

If they are moving to in person only voting isn’t that change what we want?

Do what???

Bezo owns the Washington Post they spent months writing how mail in voting was safe. The hypocrisy is glaring.

I can understand how that can be seen as hypocrisy.

To me the real (and more direct) hypocrisy is a liberal company trying to fight against its employees unionizing (which is how I perceive the push for in person voting only).
    Last edited by SouthernWake; 01-24-2021 at 04:06 PM.

I want buy from amazon, never will.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    I can understand how that can be seen as hypocrisy.

To me the real (and more direct) hypocrisy is a liberal company trying to fight against its employees unionizing (which is how I perceive the push for in person voting only).
    its hypocrisy coming and going.

Yes, they are liberal. they touted the virtues of remote voting when it benefited their side. As stated, Bezos' own newspapers were (and are) front and center on all liberal agenda items.

Now that the liberalism is at their doorstep (unions) suddenly they take a turn for the conservative and are (and have been) fighting unionization tooth and nail for years.

They are fighting remote voting with the same arguments that conservatives fought it in the presidential election.

Everyone in business should be warned. If the NLRB allows remote voting here, they will allow it everywhere. Biden OWES unions big. He just cut 10's of thousands of union jobs with one pen stroke. His green policies will kill 100's of thousands more. But he doesn't care about the workers, he OWES the bosses. He will use the NLRB to push for further unionization of the south. You can turn a state blue in a hurry with unionization and big political money being moved in.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    its hypocrisy coming and going.
    I agree on them being self serving as to which side they choose. I also concur the NLRB ruling is worth following.

I do not see where they are using the same perceived election issues (fraud) as their argument. Their actions do imply they are aware that the presence of mail in voting influences an election. I do see it hard to argue it decreases turnout.

“Amazon further argues that mail-in voting decreases voter turnout, and said in a prepared statement, "If a manual election is improper here, it is hard to imagine any circumstances in which a Regional Director would allow manual elections until COVID-19 is eradicated,"