Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keystone Pipeline , can someone explain

Quote Originally Posted by hylandersc1 View Post
    Keystone XL was being built to allow transport of of the nasty stuff being produced by the oil sands processing (tar sands mining) in northern Alberta. This oil costs near $50 / barrel to mine and process so it's not viable currently so the only reason to finish it would be looking to the future. The pipeline was to be utilized for the most part by TC Energy (old TransCanada) which is very strong politically in Texas (Houston) oil circles. The real reason Obama shut it down in 2012 when oil was nearly $100/barrel though was not really environmental, it was because the Canadians were/are being forced to utilize the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad to ship it ($20/barrel). It just happens to be owned by Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffet who contributed significant money to his campaign. While working on these deals Berkshire decided to buy the Canadian electrical transmission company that provides the electricity to the Oil Sands so they win either way, no dummies here. This stuff is harder to clean up than pumped oil when it spills so environmentalists have a good point. JAB is right about all this and things are never as they seem. When smoke is being blown, look elsewhere cause well tended hot fires don't make smoke..........
    Good info.

Warren Buffet is happy it got cancelled cause they’ll use his rail to move the oil. People worry about an oil spill, but look up these crude trains & when they blow the damage it causes. I’m in the business of moving oil & gas & sometimes pipelines benefit me.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

The unions involved in the pipeline & wall are pissed. They gave $$ & support to Biden & they axe 10k+ jobs in first day on the job. The people who voted for Biden cause trump hurt their feelings are seeing why trump was better then Biden. Also his pen caused insulin to go back up as well

I figured it was just easier to hide the $$ trail buying it from the arabs.