Thread: Quarantine cure

Default Quarantine cure

Day 7 of my quarantine, wife was positive last Friday

BIL gave me this last year for Christmas, good a time as ever to break it open

C78E0CEB-5141-435E-BBF1-B7441CC7C550.jpg

Yes sir, how is your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    Yes sir, how is your wife

Been rough but for most part not as bad as I was afraid . Low grade fever, nauseous and very fatigued

Not much appetite but she is drinking fluids and getting up and not laying around.

Thanks for asking, worried about “My Girl”. She is diabetic but overall in very good health

Couple nights this week pretty rough on her but last night seemed little better. Seems like it cranks up at night time for some reason. She did say it is a very weird feeling in her chest

No problem- my dad had it. Had a tough time with it, 60 years old, diabetic, but in pretty good health. Takes care of himself. He’s doing better now, but it’s slow progress. Hope she continues to improve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Hope the wife gets to feeling better quick. That’s excellent medicine.

Hope all goes smooth. Just ran through our house. I've definitely felt worse but its no joke. The fatigue is crazy

I've been telecommuting since the 5th.

Wife tested positive that day (she's an ultrasound tech and "finally" contracted it at the hospital).

My kid isn't allowed back to school until the 1st.

I'm about to go freakin' nuts having to design roads via a VPN & play substitute teacher at the same time.

Best wishes, bud!

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Hope all goes well. Just make sure she doesn't lay around keeps moving and breathing deep breaths is what we were told. Keep you lungs full of air. Prayers yall dont get it and fast recovery.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Hope all goes well. Just make sure she doesn't lay around keeps moving and breathing deep breaths is what we were told. Keep you lungs full of air. Prayers yall dont get it and fast recovery.

Thanks , she has been sleeping on her stomach as much as possible and getting every few hours and moving around. She actually feels better during the day but it seems to ramp up at night .

Last night she wanted couple of those small cheeseburgers from McDonalds, ate both of them and slept good all night without throwing up . Said this am she is feeling better but still fatigued

Quote Originally Posted by Pass shot View Post
    Hope all goes smooth. Just ran through our house. I've definitely felt worse but its no joke. The fatigue is crazy
    Thanks. Yea she said it is very weird feeling in her chest area but has never been so fatigued in her life Got fingers crossed we turning the corner with this stuff

She can go back to school Tuesday as long as no fever without meds. Really has not had a high fever

Has been taking extra strength tylenol along with C,D and zinc plus zofran for nausea

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post

Best wishes, bud!

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Hope the wife gets to feeling better quick. That’s excellent medicine.

Thanks , really appreciate it
    Last edited by tprice; 01-23-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Nobody asked about you? how are you feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    Nobody asked about you? how are you feeling?
    Thanks but I have not had first symptom. Been doing little work at farm, stuff outside around the house and I can also do some of my work from home remotely. Heck 1 phone call to IRS yesterday took 3hrs on hold to solve a problem in 15 minutes but kind of nice to do that without normal distractions at my office

I have been keeping my distance for most part, sleeping upstairs and using upstairs shower. Our den is 24x24 so for most part I can really distance from her plus I watch lot of tv on the screened porch

Wash my hands and sanitize every time I put her dishes in dishwasher

Thanks for asking though

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Thanks but I have not had first symptom. Been doing little work at farm, stuff outside around the house and I can also do some of my work from home remotely. Heck 1 phone call to IRS yesterday took 3hrs on hold to solve a problem in 15 minutes but kind of nice to do that without normal distractions at my office

I have been keeping my distance for most part, sleeping upstairs and using upstairs shower. Our den is 24x24 so for most part I can really distance from her plus I watch lot of tv on the screened porch

Wash my hands and sanitize every time I put her dishes in dishwasher

Thanks for asking though
    Ok well y’all be safe and drink plenty of water,get plenty of rest,and practice breathing exercises to keep your stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Day 7 of my quarantine, wife was positive last Friday

BIL gave me this last year for Christmas, good a time as ever to break it open

C78E0CEB-5141-435E-BBF1-B7441CC7C550.jpg
    Great drink!