Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A ‘Conspiracy Theory’, some said..,

Default A ‘Conspiracy Theory’, some said..,

Well... don’t be so quick to knock gut feeling and Common Sense. You guilty parties know who you are..,

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/ch...i_zk-RQs9thz9E
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

are you insinuating the there are people on this planet who plan (conspire) *gasp* to do unscrupulous things to achieve an objective and lie about it? Absurd. you conspiracist.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Well that settles it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I'm happy that the well respected journalist "Staff Writer" took the time to screenshot some twitter and chat log posts.

The click bait is gold.

i must point out that is a free site.

Carry on.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I take it that 4-5 of you who've replied still believe that the "insurrection" was completely the result of Trump firing up his supporters, et al? If so, you're on the wrong site. You should be over at the Democrat Underground....
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Do you still believe it was Democrats that entered the Capitol? A conspiracy to make Trump look bad?

Trump did not give a direct order but he spilled a bunch rhetoric and slow to condemn.

945CCD80-19FD-46DB-B194-A966D4161475.jpg

Does this guy even MAGA?

If he were MAGA, don't you believe that they would be calling him a racist, culture appropriating white supremacist in the first line of every article?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

Trump did not give a direct order but he spilled a bunch rhetoric and slow to condemn.
    Please point us to this rhetoric. I still can't find it after having watched the entirety of the speech. We're there other speeches, tweets, comments? Lets see them.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If he were, don't you believe that they would be calling him a racist, culture appropriating white supremacist in the first line of every article?
    Of course. But bt2 can’t seem to touch the bottom of the pool on this topic.

This ain't the only topic. Just sayin'...

I pulled up to hunt club Friday evening. Within 5 min of being there an old friend who happens to be a DR, practices medicine Dr. said Pelosi was being arrested, the military was in control, and don't believe everything the media ain't telling you. So I'm thinking I missed national news on the 4 hr drive down and was outta the loop. I asked are you one of those Qanon dudes, he never said yes but didn't deny it. They come in all forms and are amongst us.
    Low country redneck who moved north

300 arrested. Monkey see monkey do situation. I have a relative that attended he said they were disdain for those that entered.

Many Qanons are crazy I have no problem see it in both sides. The left just has 100 fold and is ignored by MSM. The lady that was shot was no doubt there for Trump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-vaccine.html

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    I pulled up to hunt club Friday evening. Within 5 min of being there an old friend who happens to be a DR, practices medicine Dr. said Pelosi was being arrested, the military was in control, and don't believe everything the media ain't telling you. So I'm thinking I missed national news on the 4 hr drive down and was outta the loop. I asked are you one of those Qanon dudes, he never said yes but didn't deny it. They come in all forms and are amongst us.
    I find it fascinating the people who are so deep in it. It is very strange what they actually believe. Just like Mergie.

Many still have hope and think there is still a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I find it fascinating the people who are so deep in it. It is very strange what they actually believe. Just like Mergie.
    What’s fascinating is watching self professed conservatives accept the main stream story line that this election was legit.
    Last edited by Fish; 01-25-2021 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    What’s fascinating is watching self professed conservatives accept the main stream story line that this election was legit.
    I agree with that as well although most people I have spoken with about it all agree there was fraud. The amount of fraud is what has been up for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I agree with that as well although most people I have spoken with about it all agree there was fraud. The amount of fraud is what has been up for debate.
    Exactly. Due to a conspiracy at every corner it just looked like another one.