Thread: Come on Man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Our only hope is to stop paying taxes.
    Hahahahahaha!!!! You first.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Let me know how that works out. At one stage in my life I owed the state a good amount of unauthorized substance taxes. I got behind on my payment plan and I learned real quick just how the gov can flex their muscle.

It’s been done before

Yeah I ain't going first. Only thing I can think of is hit them where it hurts
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

VG’s right. It won’t be done, because too many of the 75 million that voted for Trump are comfy passivists. If it were done by that number, the vast majority of actual tax payers, what would the government reaction be? It would be interesting to say the least. You know income tax is really theft anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    VG’s right. It won’t be done, because too many of the 75 million that voted for Trump are comfy passivists. If it were done by that number, the vast majority of actual tax payers, what would the government reaction be?
    Labeled radicals, numbered, put on trains to a place that no one comes back from.

Drones, satellite tracking, night/thermal, your living quarters logged into multiple systems, there is no hiding.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Indeed. Dependency is their ONLY goal. It brings the votes....
    They don't even need those anymore.

Some of y’all ought to wake up prior to daylight, grab a shotgun and what shells you can find ( after all the other crazies like you made you overpay for them), head to the woods, and kill all the legal things you encounter. Then, head to a country store and eat breakfast. Goodness
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I fear that the call for "economic stimulus payments" will become the calling card of both parties in a race to see which one can buy the most votes.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Indeed. Dependency is their ONLY goal. It brings the votes....and in the votes lies their power.
    To wit...

Senior Democrats drafting plan to give parents $3,000 per child in Biden stimulus
    Jeff Stein
    Jan. 22, 2021

Under one draft of the plan being discussed, the IRS would be tasked with depositing checks worth $300 every month per child younger than 6, as well as $250 every month per child aged 6 to 17. That would amount to $3,600 over the course of the year for young children, as well as $3,000 a year for older children, the officials said.

Unlike the stimulus checks, the Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers are hoping to make these child benefits a permanent government program

The benefit could prove costly, increasing the federal deficit by as much as $120 billion for one year, according to estimates by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a nonpartisan group. But it could curb child poverty in the U.S. by more than 50%, researchers at Columbia University have found.
    https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...s-15890604.php

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Labeled radicals, numbered, put on trains to a place that no one comes back from.

Drones, satellite tracking, night/thermal, your living quarters logged into multiple systems, there is no hiding.
    Nope.

Default Come on Man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    VG’s right. It won’t be done, because too many of the 75 million that voted for Trump are comfy passivists. If it were done by that number, the vast majority of actual tax payers, what would the government reaction be? It would be interesting to say the least. You know income tax is really theft anyway.
    I have been saying the same for years. Change W2 to claiming 20 dependents. Skip quarterly taxes. But it will take millions of people. Only pay at years end will open eyes.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-22-2021 at 03:52 PM.