Thread: Just a matter of time

Default Just a matter of time

Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Doesn’t sound good
    Go Tigers!!!

If we lose the NRA... we are screwed
    Last edited by coot nasty; 01-21-2021 at 09:59 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    If we lose the NRA... we are screwed
    I believe it would either just reconstitute itself, or merge with Gun Owners of America, which might not be a bad idea. Get rid of LaPierre, the bombastic, narcissistic ass, and start fresh with all of the files, members, and lobbying power it has.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I believe it would either just reconstitute itself, or merge with Gun Owners of America, which might not be a bad idea. Get rid of LaPierre, the bombastic, narcissistic ass, and start fresh with all of the files, members, and lobbying power it has.
    It would have to get federal approval as a non-profit again to reform, that might be very difficult to do in this political climate and considering the misplaced and uneducated rhetoric we see now. Their aim is to do away with the 2A by whatever means necessary.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The only thing that will ultimately save guns is guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    It would have to get federal approval as a non-profit again to reform, that might be very difficult to do in this political climate and considering the misplaced and uneducated rhetoric we see now. Their aim is to do away with the 2A by whatever means necessary.
    Great point on the non-profit situation. Given that, if the NRA gets folded, I can’t imagine there is anything stopping them from passing all of their files, systems, and personnel (if they desired) over to GOA. Granted, you’re right that the Dems are going to be merciless in going after the 2A, but I would think they could easily end up with a ton more problems than they’ve got now. The dipwads refuse to acknowledge that the ‘gun problem’ we have is consistently concentrated in about five Democrat counties across the US having over 50% of the gun crime. Guns need to be taken away from Democrats.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 01-22-2021 at 07:20 AM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

GOA. Get in now because the NY AG is not going to stop until she gets the NRA dissolved. She has bloomberg's money and our money (taxpayer funded) from the president. How much of that wall money biden just took will be diverted to her to fight? On the plus side, we finally get rid of lapierre. In all honesty I kind of hope he gets hit with a long prison term.