Thread: Spartan GoLive Trail Camera

Default Spartan GoLive Trail Camera

Anyone have one? Not only does it have the typical features of a cell enabled trail camera, but you can connect and view a live feed from the camera at any time.

Hurt my stomach to spend that much on a single camera, but ordered one today. Wanted to see if anyone has used them. One some other threads, i saw universally good reviews on the spartans, so hopefully the same holds true for this. Buy once cry once.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I have a buddy who has 2, and so far loves them. No problems after 3-4 months.,
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I use Arlo Go cameras that can pull up a live feed anytime, it takes videos and you can sound a siren or talk to someone in front of the camera if you ever needed too. It works off of cell service, so if your phone has service, the camera will work. The camera is $400 at Verizon, solar panel 80, and I pay $5.00 per month per camera on my phone bill. They are 720p and have an awesome daytime and good night videos. I have 9 in use now and have used them for 3-4 years now. They are not perfect but better than most brands I have tried and I have tried a lot.
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!

May I ask how much

First year I ever used a cell trail cam, bought one of the Stealths and not bad for a $100 camera