Thread: Bama set 3 pointer record

Default Bama set 3 pointer record

I know it's college basketball, but this was impressive. They hit over 50% of their 3 point attempts and made 23 total setting a new SEC record. Not many times a college team scores over 100 points in a game.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-21-2021 at 04:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2021/1/...three-pointers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

I don't watch basketball but my 80 year old step-father lives and breathes it. He said the three pointer is the key to the game nowadays for many teams.

That is an impressive stat, WW.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I know it's college basketball, but this was impressive. They hit over 50% of their 3 point attempts and made 23 total song a new SEC record. Not many times a college team scores over 100 points in a game.

The Lady Gamecocks have done it 4 times this season. All while kneeling too!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

You right, that's even more impressive. They're raking.

I saw where UCONN ladies beat Butler like 103-35 or something crazy like that. Now that's a beatdown!

Last edited by willyworm; 01-22-2021 at 12:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]