Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're saved

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    100million vaccines in 100 days.
    someone follow that for me
    thanks
    Was already on track for that sooooo
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

30 million doses have been distributed so far and 11 million have been administered according to the CDC website. So it seems like 100 million will be very doable as things continue to get ramped up.

Under any other administration we would probably have 3 more years before the vaccine was approved for use.

Now the question is how many will actually get administered without government coercion. There are a lot of people saying no way.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    you know why the death toll in Africa is minimal from covid? They pop hydroxychloroquine like we pop aspirin. I'll let you reach your own conclusions why this has been blocked so heavily here and in Europe.
    Thats simple.

The average life expectancy in Africa is 12 years less than in the US.

The predominate victim of COVID 19 in the US is EXTREME elderly <85 with co-morbidities.

The people that would have died of Covid 19 in Africa have been dead since 2008.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

interesting. I would think that if life expectancy is 12 years less, then the "biological age" , a measurement use to determine how far along someone is in their lifespan using various biomarkers, of a 73 year old in Africa would be the equivalent of a 85 year old in America, and thus equally susceptible to illnesses.

But if life expectancy is that much less because of non-health related issues like a dose of genocide, then that theory doesn't really hold water, i reckon.
    Last edited by everlast; 01-21-2021 at 03:17 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Who else has noticed that the WHO has now taken that information down. LULZ
    Genesis 9;2

From a BBC article: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53181555

How do death rates in Africa compare?

The reported death rate per capita on the continent has been low compared with other parts of the world, despite the weak health infrastructure in many African countries.

There could be a number of reasons for the relatively low figures:

The relatively young population - more than 60% are under the age of 25
    Experience in epidemic control from tackling other diseases
    Cross-immunity from other coronaviruses
    Low rates of travel and more outdoor living might also help

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    you know why the death toll in Africa is minimal from covid? They pop hydroxychloroquine like we pop aspirin. I'll let you reach your own conclusions why this has been blocked so heavily here and in Europe.
    Not many people in Africa Live long enough or are fat enough to be vulnerable to Covid. Never mind they lack the ability to even know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    From a BBC article: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53181555

How do death rates in Africa compare?

The reported death rate per capita on the continent has been low compared with other parts of the world, despite the weak health infrastructure in many African countries.

There could be a number of reasons for the relatively low figures:

The relatively young population - more than 60% are under the age of 25
    Experience in epidemic control from tackling other diseases
    Cross-immunity from other coronaviruses
    Low rates of travel and more outdoor living might also help
    I started to post a similar article but knew it would be fruitless.

Come on man
    Windows Down!

Point is, hcq has been proven safe and effective and has been around forever yet it was aggressively blocked for use as treatment. Why? Probably the same reason why the WHO made this change immediately after inauguration; to inflate the numbers during trumps presidency and deflate them after.

Also in response to the comment that COVID will be around for the long haul. This will be an issue as long as the easily-led are convinced it is an issue and effective treatments are hidden and/or blocked.
    Last edited by everlast; 01-22-2021 at 09:54 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

It was tested and in multiple countries. It has had similar results and guess what? It doesn’t work.

Now, if you think hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world colluded and conspired to hide the “CURE” for Covid? It is already pointless to converse about it.

Grab your Buffalo hat and go storm the capital. Martial law and Q are days away! Red October and shit

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-...id-19-patients

There are over 70 global studies listed on the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine in treating the coronavirus.

51 of the global studies showed positive results.
    16 of the global studies showed negative results — but 10 of those studies were late stage cases of coronavirus.

hcq-effectiveness-600x330.jpg

https://c19study.com/
    Last edited by everlast; 01-22-2021 at 05:28 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

The gateway pundit that decides it.

this chart also correlates to IQ. Attack the source because you're unable to refute the information is the second from the bottom. Congrats.

800px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png
    Last edited by everlast; 01-22-2021 at 05:24 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Gateway is not a source less so than CNN. Bite the shiny bare hook for what you want to see.

gateway pundit isn't the source, it was just an article pointing to the source, but i can see how that can be confusing. edited and removed, leaving only the source website (which is only aggregating and tracking studies, so the actual sources are each of those individual studies.) hope that helps.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Now, if you think hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world colluded and conspired to hide the “CURE” for Covid? It is already pointless to converse about it.
    https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-...id-19-patients

Didn't say cure. It's an effective early treatment. Secondly it doesn't take hundreds of thousands of people colluding, he takes a few powerful organizations to regulate and discipline or fire the Medical professionals who have seen the benefits firsthand and want to use it and or speak out about its efficacy.
    -Samuel Adams

My mother has a friend, black lady, 60ish years old, obese diabetic on dialysis. She tested pos around end of summer. She was given HCQ and was home and well in 3 days.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

My 79 yo dad was taking daily, contracted Covid and now has Pneumonia but Covid negative.

Blame China not those big organizations out to kill mankind. Reminds of those that say there is a cure for cancer and shade tree mechanic designed a carburetor to get 100 mpg.

Sorry about your Dad. If anybody thinks for 1 minute this whole thing was not put out there to disrupt our country, well I hate it for ya
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"