Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on Man!!!!

Default Come on Man!!!!

He ain't gonna make it long. Big job has big stress.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...-media-hannity

Biden will pop before Easter.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Puppets dance until the puppet master gets tired of working the strings

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Puppets dance until the puppet master gets tired of working the strings
    Or in his case they get all tangled up or break.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

A trial in the Senate would only increase Trump's influence. Mitch and Mitt, etc, are quite amateurish for career Washington politicians. The Dems desperately want to further split the GOP.

I have despised Biden since 1988 but to be fair "Come on, man" isn't begging for mercy. Context determines it's meaning, much like "fuhgidaboudit." Most of the times when Biden says "Come on, man," it's code for "You're so FOS, just stop."

That said...he's a tool and nobody has ever been more FOS than him. Hey, Joe? Come on, man.

Come on man is his go to defensive posture.

He is dismissing you as ignorant. Maybe he doesn’t know the answer but more likely the answer will incriminate him. He can’t open his mouth without a skeleton falling out.

One of the most corrupt people to ever hold office.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

While Hunter Biden is digging the White House
    Hunter in White House.jpg

I just spit out my coffee. That's hilarious!

He's making it easy for Cumalla. She's won't have to throw his crusty ass down the stairs. I give it 90 days. His leash just got real short. Look for media to find all kinds of dirt on Trump. They need him to keep engaging them badly. Comes out that Biden's sick just like he told us would happen.

This ought to get good......... what happens when he really has some tough questions to answer or some presidential decisions to make, Is C'mon man going to work then ?
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC

I kinda feel sorry for the old guy. They keep pushing paper in front of him to sign and I'm sure he has no clue what it all means. He really should be in a retirement community playing shuffle board with old blue haired ladies.

When he gets defensive and doesn't know how to answer, he just says c'mon man. Sorta like I'm old and feeble, leave me alone.

He has dementia. I'm not a doctor but i have seen it enough to know it for sure. He's about to be put away. They won't let him out to be able to speak on the fly. The question is, does his family fight for power or do they get steam rolled.

I don't feel sorry for the evil, corrupt ol Bastard. He ran for the job. Now, every single person in this Country is FOOOOOOOOKED!!!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by LCO View Post
    This ought to get good......... what happens when he really has some tough questions to answer or some presidential decisions to make, Is C'mon man going to work then ?
    They won't ask him.

it's not surprising, but if you judged Creepy Joe by the same criteria that they ruled out Howard Dean with when he had his big gaffe, Biden would never have made it past the primary.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Lots of big talk about revenge, reprogramming, etc. All bullshit.

What can they actually do to us? Well, they’ll probably slow the economy. GDP, which reached a record high last quarter, will slow, momentarily flatten, and then decline. Consumption will slow, production will slow, we won’t be as busy, some of us will lose jobs. They don’t care. Lowering your expectations of a quality life is part of the goal. Less to you comrade, so that we, the rulers of the collective, might spend your money on “moral” causes.

The democrats like to talk about “the invisible hand” like they know something about economics. Again, all bullshit. They might understand the concepts, but their ideology ignores the basic laws of economics, always, incentive being chief among them.

No one that's been in congress for 40 years knows one damn thing about economics.

John Keynes studied and professed economics for 40 years and he didn’t know shit about it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Lots of big talk about revenge, reprogramming, etc. All bullshit.

What can they actually do to us? Well, they’ll probably slow the economy. GDP, which reached a record high last quarter, will slow, momentarily flatten, and then decline. Consumption will slow, production will slow, we won’t be as busy, some of us will lose jobs. They don’t care. Lowering your expectations of a quality life is part of the goal. Less to you comrade, so that we, the rulers of the collective, might spend your money on “moral” causes.

The democrats like to talk about “the invisible hand” like they know something about economics. Again, all bullshit. They might understand the concepts, but their ideology ignores the basic laws of economics, always, incentive being chief among them.
    Indeed. Dependency is their ONLY goal. It brings the votes....and in the votes lies their power.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

If Trump would have done what biden did to little girls, sniffing hair and other things on tape they would have put him away. This double standard has got to stop
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Our only hope is to stop paying taxes.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid