Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deer Stand Chair

For most part we use old office chairs. Pawn shop in Pendleton has them sitting outside, $5 each. Get one that does not squeak and oil it good in summer .

I do have one of those $150 blind chairs in our big box stand me and other guy hunt. It is ok but not worth $150, old office chairs work best to me

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I just chose to ignore that comment as coming from someone who is obviously not a deer hunter.
    Actually the deer at our best stand got super skittish the last month of the season. Corn is about 100 yards from stand in back of field. Unbeknownst to us the neighbor hunter put up a stand less than 40 yards behind the corn in the woods. In our line of fire. The older does started reacting to a squirrel fart. Actually had a stare down after my safety clicked, on a still evening.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Deluxe Blind Chair- I bought one of these for my tower blind- very happy with it, no noise, adjustable and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Deluxe Blind Chair- I bought one of these for my tower blind- very happy with it, no noise, adjustable and comfortable.
    Thanks, I’ll give it a look.

Maybe 2th left an online review.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

i can assure you i dont buy a named chair for a box blind.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i can assure you i dont buy a named chair for a box blind.
    go be poor somewhere else

Back seat from an SUV

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    go be poor somewhere else
    ha
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Back seat from an SUV
    pain in the ass if its cloth.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Back seat from an SUV
    Only if it’s never been sat in.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

I remember ordering chairs, thinking that if I gave more money for a chair, they would be of excellent quality. Yeah. I ended up having to learn how to refinish wood chairs. Because I got the order and had to refinish my chairs myself. So it's better to come to the store yourself and choose to your liking and look at the quality to be good. And not like me, ordered from the Internet for good money, and even a bad quality. You have to be careful with this. But either I was unlucky with the order. Because I ordered other products, all were good quality.
    Last edited by Florgis; 02-14-2021 at 05:06 PM.

2th Doc pointed me in the direction of some good online reviews for a Wal Mart brand chair.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 02-13-2021 at 11:20 AM.