Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer Stand Chair

Default Deer Stand Chair

I am looking for a comfortable, quiet, comfortable chair for a 6 x 5 tower stand. Did I say it has to be comfortable, quiet, and comfortable? What y’all got?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I bought one of these a few years back. I use it for everything from hunting to sitting around the back patio. Very adjustable for height, comfortable.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/...SABEgLO__D_BwE

Office chair

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    I bought one of these a few years back. I use it for everything from hunting to sitting around the back patio. Very adjustable for height, comfortable.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/...SABEgLO__D_BwE
    Does it squeak when you move or turn?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    Office chair
    I have a very comfortable office chair, but it’s too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Does it squeak when you move or turn?
    Not at all, they've got the same one with armrests that would probably be better for a deer stand.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    Not at all, they've got the same one with armrests that would probably be better for a deer stand.
    Thanks, I’ll give it a look.

They make this stuff called WD-40

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    They make this stuff called WD-40
    Deer love the smell of it. I spray it on my corn piles.

Call a dentist office (2ths would be a good one) and ask them if they have any old ones.

Jk, don't do this but if you have any connections to anyone that works in a dr office ask if they have any old ones laying around and give them 10-15 bucks. The GF has helped me get 5-6. They don't start squeaking til they've been out in the weather it seems to me. Some start squeaking sooner than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Go to Wal Mart and buy an office chair. Mine have stayed quiet as they are out of the weather in a box blind.

We used lazy boys for most years ago just keep it covered.

Go to a consignment shop and buy an office chair, or just buy a blind chair like the one on the Rogers link.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

A good office chair is better than anything you'll buy "made" for hunting
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC

If your corn pile is more than 100 yards from the blind, a little squeak ain't gonna hurt nothing. And as said above, keep them out the weather. If your blind is just covered with burlap on the sides, it's gonna get wet.

PineIsland posted up a pretty good chair a few years back. I'd get the specs and build one of his style.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    If your corn pile is more than 100 yards from the blind, a little squeak ain't gonna hurt nothing. And as said above, keep them out the weather. If your blind is just covered with burlap on the sides, it's gonna get wet.
    depends on the deer in your area

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    depends on the deer in your area
    I just chose to ignore that comment as coming from someone who is obviously not a deer hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Call a dentist office (2ths would be a good one) and ask them if they have any old ones.

Jk, don't do this but if you have any connections to anyone that works in a dr office ask if they have any old ones laying around and give them 10-15 bucks. The GF has helped me get 5-6. They don't start squeaking til they've been out in the weather it seems to me. Some start squeaking sooner than others.
    my chairs cost a fortune. not sure why (other than labeled for medical use). same reason I get charged more for plumbing or bags of oranges, I'd bet.

old office chairs work great. the hard part is finding the right chair. there are a bunch outside of the Eastover PD. I usually just stop and pick one up there....(joke)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Second the pine island recommendation