Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The future of republicans

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Harmed the GOP in whose eyes? Fellow Republicans? Swing voters? Democrats?

If what you've asserted is true, the GOP should be just fine in four years. If the party isn't redeemed and successful in four years, who in our midst will we blame next?

I think the MSM has greatly overstated the threat of Q, etc, and WN/WS because it is in their party's best interest to do so. A fair-minded person could see that the hard left has done more damage to America in the last eight years than the hard right. So, why hasn't Antifa and BLM violence and destruction damaged the Democrats?
    Democrats are doing as expected. Their voters do not care if the burn down a city. Most Republicans are angry 100 idiots created a story line by entering the capitol.

There was an era when people would listen to policy. I watched some of Regan's debates a couple weeks ago. The difference is insane.

Biden cut 42k union jobs, increased dependency on foreign oil, and made Canada angry. I see the Republicans and conspiracists only discussing a federal land mask mandate. People care about jobs but somehow conspiracists have stolen the story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Biden cut 42k union jobs, increased dependency on foreign oil, and made Canada angry. I see the Republicans and conspiracists only discussing a federal land mask mandate. People care about jobs but somehow conspiracists have stolen the story line.
    If the Republican congressmen and senators have taken the Democrats bait and preoccupied themselves with the capital hill breach, that's on them. They could have deflected much criticism by pointing out what was to come from POTUS 46.

The news cycle on the capital breach is older than the stains in Biden's boxers. He's going to be asked tough questions sooner than later. The media cannot keep selling commercials on an old news cycle story.

I'll be happier when someone can find a supply of Starline 32-20 Winchester brass for me.

A little more cold with less rain and wind would be a plus too. At least until the end of February.

I still think the majority of American Citizens want good things for the USA as well as their families. The nuts on each end of the seesaw are driving the narrative. Better conservative elected officials at the local and state level are where it starts.

Default The future of republicans

Portland was fire last night. Federal agents used tear gas. I have not seen MSM cover. Biden has smooth sailing. Rating and commercials are no longer important to that complex. I am not sure how they funded but making the largest profit is not part of the model. If Biden becomes too
    Moderate the will then eat him alive.

But he brought them what they wanted yesterday day as Sen Paul said.

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/statu...123645442?s=21
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-21-2021 at 10:14 AM.

ha. i dont watch tucker any more. i dont watch local or national news, actually. and tucker lost me as he got more and more incendiary. He has a good delivery but the content is not for me as much as it used to be....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    But he brought them what they wanted yesterday day as Sen Paul said.

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/statu...123645442?s=21
    Biden doesn't work for them. LOL.

Biden calls for Unity.

I call for Freedom.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Biden couldn't call his shots in a game of pool. "Eight ball, side pocket." *pow...scratch, eight ball falls in corner pocket*

^^^Strong as new rope. I did lobster tails last night. Now, what to do with the leftover tails? Thinking a salad...

Salad, rolls, and every now and again I have to a ravioli with them.. I typically just gorge on them once a year.

That steak made it four minutes resting in front of me

Daaaaaaaaaaaang.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Media will take a hit. Trump was best thing that ever happened to them. They'll have to keep after him to make ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Morning 2th. sorry if I've been part of any of the animosity you feel is directed towards you. I always appreciate an opposing viewpoint on things. Iron sharpens iron.

nope. we are both on the same side of the fence. I'm just a tad closer to the fence.
    The perceived animosity is in the other pasture. I have already had comments today along the lines of "isnt life great now that biden is in charge?"

I dont think many of you fellow scduckers hear that as often as I do. its half the population +/-....

They gonna have voters remorse soon enough.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

yall just sit around and eat your steak and lobster while the rest of us fight.
    oh wait....never mind.

read the comments in bigtimbers twitter link. that is what "we" are facing. yes, I think its bad. real bad.

They're in the honeymoon phase, Doc. Biden's mouth will knock the shine off the apple within his first 100 days of office. All of the happy people you see today will be frowning and defensive verrrrrry soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I dont think many of you fellow scduckers hear that as often as I do. its half the population +/-....
    If its half the population in SC, I can't imagine in blue states. god help us.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

yall just sit around and eat your steak and lobster while the rest of us fight.
    oh wait....never mind.

read the comments in bigtimbers twitter link. that is what "we" are facing. yes, I think its bad. real bad.
    I agree with you on the Twitter stuff....really.

Is it bad enough for you to get a CWP? I'm teasing, but I'm also worried that your paranoia's got you freakin' and peakin' like a bad acid trip. Please realize the left would love for you to worry yourself into an ulcer. Don't give those people the satisfaction.

Twitter does not reflect real life, Doc. Few, if any, are as bold or dangerous in real life as they are in 240 characters.