Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann explains it well

not to debate, but just out of curiosity, did you see the footage of republicans' observers being removed from voting stations and hidden boxes of ballots being opened and scanned? I'm sure a lot of this election fraud claims are debatable, but that one seems pretty incriminating. Just want to get your take on that since the article references election fraud paranoia.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Why should anyone care what she thinks?

It's tough to figure out where this chick comes from on many angles.

Not really. She is thinking with her wallet in a post 45 world...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Not really. She is thinking with her wallet in a post 45 world...
    thats koh rekt
    At least I'm housebroken.

Not sure much thinking went into that. Like a 13 year old girl's emotional word-vomit in print form. I had to read it multiple times just to figure out what thought she was trying to convey.
    Last edited by everlast; 01-20-2021 at 11:26 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Not sure much thinking went into that. Like a 13 year old girl's emotional word-vomit in print form. I had to read it multiple times just to figure out what thought she was trying to convey.
    Lemme splain it. Trump turned her down so she had to go out with J.J. from Good Times.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    That only shows how deeply biased you are.
    DILLIGAF

Default Ann explains it well

She has been writing the dangers of Trump not taking on immigration for a couple of years now. Buchanan covered it in the "Death of the West" Europe got there before us. She mostly rehashes Buchanan work.

You can see here many rather than address issues some rather have conspiracies true or not. Seems to be half of the Republican Party.

The Globalist and Bush wrote Buchanan off as populist hack like they tried with Trump.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-20-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Ouch.

Lots of former "Trump Fans" covering their asses these days. Deprogramming is in full swing with nothing but a threat.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

To be fair, she turned on Trump early. Just as soon as build the wall failed.

The cynic in me thinks it's easy to be a Monday morning QB, a critic with no skin in the game. At least Trump tried. She's just another shrill voice in an overcrowded, noisy wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    That only shows how deeply biased you are.
    Having trouble understanding a poorly written article is due to my political bias?
    -Samuel Adams

Its plain English. If you are having a hard time understanding it to the point you have to read it several times, once can deduce that you are not liking what you are picking up.
    DILLIGAF

contrarion ostrich know-it-all
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

so...i just read it.

while she certainly comes across as a bitter, jilted lover, she makes some very salient points that Trump lovers will negate without considering their validity.

I think she is mostly right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Its plain English. If you are having a hard time understanding it to the point you have to read it several times, once can deduce that you are not liking what you are picking up.
    "since they’re determined to suppress all mentions of any oting-vay aud-fray."

Umm, ok
    -Samuel Adams

its pig latin

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    so...i just read it.

while she certainly comes across as a bitter, jilted lover, she makes some very salient points that Trump lovers will negate without considering their validity.

I think she is mostly right.
    its interesting that you will take the time to read something that supports your biases, but everything else is "I didn't watch(read) it, but I heard...."

Edit:damnit
    Last edited by everlast; 01-20-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    -Samuel Adams