Thread: Youth Turkey Vest

Default Youth Turkey Vest

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of options for the youngins. What are your kids using? The main concern would be a seat. Worst case scenario i could tote a cushion, but I’m sure he would prefer a vest.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

I bought mine a cabelas youth vest when he started going with me. I think he was 9 or 10. He is 15 now and we just replaced it. If you’re ever around charlotte or Chester area you can have his old one.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    I bought mine a cabelas youth vest when he started going with me. I think he was 9 or 10. He is 15 now and we just replaced it. If you’re ever around charlotte or Chester area you can have his old one.
    Very nice gesture.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

if he doesn't want it - I will gladly take it off your hands. think we have done some business before if I recall correctly.

You got it. It’s not here at the house and it will be 8-10 days before I can put my hands on it